36

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
  Chapter 36 Encountering the Predator

  "Come out!"

  Su Mo poured mental power into the nail in his hand and threw it into the grass.

  "Haha!"

  "Hehehe!"

  "Hehehe, it's coming, it's coming!"

  In an instant, all kinds of weird laughter came from all directions.

  Everyone's expressions suddenly changed.

  Sure enough, someone deliberately threw the nails here, and had been waiting for them to fall into the trap for a long time.

  Su Mo and others were alert, and people wearing cloaks made of grass crawled out of the grass.

  One or two...a dozen or so.

  And each of them looked strong and strong, with weapons in their hands, and the leader had a modified pistol on his waist.

  Their movements were crude and brutal, and they didn't care at all about the exposure of their limbs.

  "I thought I could wait for some fat sheep, but I didn't expect that what I was waiting for were some starving ghosts."

  The leader's face was smeared with grass juice, and his appearance was somewhat unclear.

  But those eyes were full of malice.

  He stretched out his bright red tongue and licked his lips, and his bared white teeth deliberately clenched together to make a tooth-piercing sound.

  "The fat sheep are gone, so I can just slaughter you."

  With a strange smile, the man waved his hand, and all his men surrounded Su Mo and others.

  Some people in the car hugged each other and looked confused.

  Outside, Su Mo heard Wang Qing's voice beside him.

  "Those damn marauders!"

  Marauders?
  Su Mo looked at those people. They were all dressed like primitive people.

  This is not because they are poor, but because they advocate barbarism and freedom, which is the so-called liberating human nature.

  The weapons in many people's hands are dark red, which has been stained by blood for a long time.

  This is the first time Su Mo has faced a predator since he came here.

  "Oh ho ho!"

  There was a strange cry during the robbery, and then a spear was fired directly at Uncle Wolf from behind.

  "Does I look easy to bully?"

  Uncle Wolf suddenly became angry.

  The muscles on his body bulged and he slashed with the broadsword, directly cutting off the spear.

  But then, spears appeared again.

  The tips of those spears were not stone knives, but extremely sharp metal blades.

  As long as it hits, the body cannot be penetrated directly.

  These people come prepared.

  Within a moment, Su Mo and others were suppressed beside the vehicle.