73

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
  Chapter 73: Sprinkling the Bait
  The morning in the forest was hazy, and in the white mist, it was even more difficult for the few people to move.

  The surrounding visibility was very low, but fortunately Song Kai was there, so he wouldn't get lost.

  "Strange, according to the report, the herd should be nearby."

  Song Kai muttered while looking at the instrument.

  There were countless light spots flashing on the screen, of various colors.

  According to Song Kai's settings, the white ones are ferocious beasts with low threat, while the red ones need to be avoided.

  The target they need to track is green.

  The green dots that should have been in groups are now just a few dots on the instrument, not large-scale.

  "It doesn't matter, just record the situation here carefully."

  Lu Xinglan ordered Song Kai, this time was of an exploratory nature.

  "Okay!"

  "Su Mo, what are you eating?"

  Li Ha, who had the best relationship with Su Mo now, suddenly patted Su Mo on the shoulder.

  "Food pancakes."

  In the palm of my hand were some rough-shaped pancakes, which didn't look delicious.

  "Well, it's a bit bitter."

  Li Ha, who took one and stuffed it into his mouth, was disappointed this time.

  There was something funny about the wrinkled expression.

  "Well, the ratio is still being adjusted. I'll treat you to the finished product when it comes out."

  After crushing the dough and scattering the powder on the ground, Su Mo followed the team with a smile.

  Ahead, Feng Miao was talking to Lu Xinglan.

  There was a slight smile on her delicate side face, and she seemed to be in a good mood.

  The boring mission continues, and you will still encounter some evil beasts with no eyes on the way.

  As a result, they all died in the hands of several people.

  Everyone did not encounter that kind of black butterfly again, and everyone in the team was talking and laughing.

  After a ten-minute lunch break, we were already very close to the central area of ​​the forest, and there was no more fire.

  "Miss Feng, here it is."

  He took out a pancake with some fillings and handed it to Feng Miao. Su Mo also had a harmless expression when he saw the other party taking it and thanking him.

  After eating the slightly dry pancake, Feng Miao frowned and drank some water.

  The light in the forest was a little brighter at noon.

  The mist gradually dispersed, but rustling sounds came from the forest.

  "What's this again?"