74

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
  Chapter 74 Tracking on a Rainy Night Li
  Ha, who was chewing dried meat in his mouth, was a little far away from Feng Miao.

  This eldest lady, except for the captain, does not want to get too close to anyone else.

  The faint smell of meat made Feng Miao's mouth salivate.

  "Miss Feng, do you want to try it?"

  "Su Mo gave it to me, saying it was for me to eat to refresh my mind."

  Li Ha hesitantly handed the thing over, and saw Feng Miao nodding and taking some away.

  Then the two of them were speechless.

  Perhaps the atmosphere was too awkward, and the sound of water dripping to help him sleep was catalyzed. Li Ha rubbed his eyes and felt dizzy.

  When he turned around to look, he found that Feng Miao had fallen asleep leaning against the hole.

  The peaceful sleeping face looks very beautiful.

  Li Ha curled his lips, Xiao Momo would not leave him to sleep alone when he and she were keeping vigil.

  Thinking like this, Li Ha's eyelids also became heavy.

  Li Ha, who was holding himself together, did not notice that some small trees were swaying in the forest near Feng Miao.

  There was a slight snapping sound, but Li Ha didn't notice it.

  Boom!

  A sudden burst of thunder woke Li Ha directly.

  When he turned his head, he saw something jumping out of the forest and swept Feng Miao away.

  "Fuck!"

  With a curse word, Li Ha got up and wanted to chase after him, but his feet went weak and he almost fell down.

  "Are you okay?"

  "Where's Miss Feng?"

  In the soft voice, Li Ha saw Su Mo holding him up.

  "I'm fine. Miss Feng was taken away by something."

  "It's all my fault!"

  "Damn it!"

  Li Ha, who was blaming himself, did not see the soft smile in Su Mo's eyes.

  "Don't worry, I'll chase him. You call the captain and the others."

  After saying these words, Su Mo, holding a knife, hurriedly chased Feng Miao in the direction where he disappeared.

  "Be careful."

  Li Ha couldn't stop him and could only shout. When he walked in, he found Song Kai and Ding Qi sleeping deeply.

  It's strange that they didn't wake up due to such a big movement.

  Even the captain...

  No, the captain is awake.

  In the blink of an eye, Lu Xinglan's figure appeared in front of Li Ha.

  "Captain, I'm sorry, Miss Feng..."