93

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
  Chapter 93: They are all actors.
  A slightly blank look fell on everyone, and the woman shrank, a little scared.

  The seemingly harmless woman felt panicked as she felt everyone's eyes on her.

  "Don't eat me."

  She saw a large pot set up not far away, with hot water boiling in it.

  There were also some people standing in front of them holding knives, as if they were considering how to start.

  ...

  Even Su Mo was silent for a moment.

  "Who are you? Where do you come from? How did you find this place?"

  After asking a series of questions, Su Mo walked over and approached the woman.

  Squatting down to be eye level with the woman, Su Mo could hear the man's rapid breathing.

  After giving Dr. Zhang a look, the doctor came over with a needle and thread.

  "I..."

  When Dr. Zhang met the man, the woman wanted to stop him and grabbed Dr. Zhang's arm.

  "If you don't want him to die, you'd better let him go."

  Su Mo said calmly.

  The woman hesitated for a moment before letting go.

  "Did you save us? Thank you."

  The woman swallowed her saliva, her voice was hoarse, and she was wary with a somewhat anxious expression.

  "You haven't answered my question yet."

  Su Mo's tough attitude made the woman stunned for a moment, and then she smiled flatteringly.

  "My name is Wu Zixiao, his name is Fu Xiao, he is my man."

  "I, we escaped from Base No. 1." "

  We originally wanted to find a place to stay, but we met a group of people on the road. There was some friction, and then those people wanted to kill us."

  "He protected me and escaped, and then came to this forest, and ended up encountering a vicious beast. He tried to protect me again, but in the end..."

  said Then, the woman who called herself Wu Zixiao felt guilty on her face.

  "It's all my fault."

  "Otherwise he wouldn't have been hurt."

  The annoyed woman squeezed her hands, while Su Mo was thinking.

  City No. 1 is some distance away from here, so she can't confirm the other party's statement.

  "Who did you meet on the road?"

  "Those lunatics?"

  she continued to ask, not believing Wu Zixiao easily.

  "Crazy?"

  "Oh, you mean those predators, right?"

  "What we met was not them, but a team."

  "Many of them must have come from some base. Anyway, we have not seen them at Base No. 1." "