48

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
  Chapter 48 Food of Life
  "What is this?"

  Xiao Xinghuo came over and asked.

  "Potato pancakes are easy to make."

  Su Mo slowed down his movements, divided the dough into small balls, and then flattened them.

  When the oil starts to smoke, put the cake in and fry slowly over medium heat.

  Su Mo didn't need to concentrate on simple movements. She was thinking about Lu Xinglan's condition.

  The other party's condition should not be an ordinary illness.

  Could it be a "feature" of the wasteland?
  Dr. Zhang said that something was absorbing his life force.

  On the other hand, I wonder if Lu Xinglan can survive just by replenishing his life force.

  Just how to replenish vitality?

  Even the most advanced medical science on earth cannot clearly point out how to replenish vitality.

  This conceptual problem made Su Mo think a little absent-mindedly.

  "It smells so good!"

  Xiao Xinghuo's sigh attracted her attention.

  When she came to her senses, Su Momo found that she had involuntarily poured spiritual power into these potato pancakes.

  She stopped quickly.

  Fortunately, healing food is used to target injuries. People who are not injured will not feel anything even if they eat it.

  "Try it!"

  Seeing Xiao Xinghuo swallowing his saliva and looking at him pitifully, Su Mo smiled and threw a piece over.

  This kind of "charity" made Xiao Xinghuo smile very happily.

  "Thank you, Master!"

  The sweet Master made Su Mo roll his eyes.

  This guy has a sweet mouth and has been making Aunt Li happy recently.

  The best secret of stewed meat has been tricked by Xiao Xinghuo.

  I heard that some people in the Blue Sky Camp called the food that Xiao Xinghuo once made pig food.

  Xiao Xinghuo was naturally angry about this.

  He doesn't raise pigs.

  While Xiao Xinghuo was enjoying the delicious food, the other potato pancakes were also coming out one after another.

  "Wow, Master, this cake is so amazing!"

  "I feel very energetic after eating it. I think I can challenge that boy Wang Qing."

  Xiao Xinghuo became excited after just nibbling a piece of cake.

  His face was red, his eyes were bright, and he looked like he had too much vitality.

  He raised his arms, wanting to show off his muscles, but the lack of bulge in his arms showed that they were just an illusion.

  But obviously Xiao Xinghuo didn't think so.