53

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
  Chapter 53 The Flower of Wildness

  It was a calm night.

  Early the next morning, Su Mo followed Uncle Lang to buy some equipment in the town.

  The old Jeep in the campground was sold and replaced with two new vehicles.

  Thanks to Feng Miao's generous offer yesterday, this car was as good as picked up.

  The modified vehicle is full of horsepower and has a lot of space reserved in the rear for loading ferocious beasts.

  "Want to try it?"

  Uncle Lang asked with a smile as he watched Su Mo's novel touch of the car.

  "Okay."

  Su Mo can drive, but she has never touched a modified car, and this is her first experience of driving in the wasteland.

  As soon as I stepped on the accelerator, the vehicle roared out, and the exhaust fumes dispersed. I stretched out the window with one hand and felt the passing wind, which was very pleasant.

  Her physique has been continuously modified by food, and she can easily control vehicles in the wasteland.

  Su Mo ran around the town for a while, during which he saw several cars heading towards the town.

  I guess people from some camps have returned.

  "Su Mo, stop turning around, I'm dizzy!"

  Wang Qing, who was sitting in the back seat, begged for mercy.

  Most people can't stand her drift.

  "Oh fine."

  Su Mo was still a little unfinished and drove the car in the direction of the camp.

  But before they even reached the camp, they saw some chaos in the town.

  "What's going on?"

  Wang Qing asked, leaning against the car window.

  "Looters have broken in!"

  someone shouted on the road.

  There were many ordinary people in these camps, and those ordinary people fled in all directions, not caring about anything else.

  As for fighting the predators.

  Haha, fighting those lunatics is not seeking death!

  "Go back quickly!"

  Uncle Lang shouted, and Su Mo started the vehicle again.

  Several people had a bad premonition because they saw that the movement was getting bigger as they moved forward.

  Those marauders were targeting the rock camp!
  Before the vehicle stopped, several people jumped out.

  As soon as Su Mo rushed into the camp, he saw Shi Qing leading people and several looters to resist.

  The young man at the head, Su Mo, was very familiar.

  It was the predator boss who blocked the camp at that bridge.

  But why did the other party come here after him?