68

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
  The camp after the fighting was filled with the fragrance of porridge, and those who survived drank it happily.

  The crowd was very quiet. Su Mo was sitting against the wall, her long hair covering her eyes, making it difficult to see what she was thinking.

  "Is it painful?"

  The voice with a bit of ridicule belonged to Qi Ling.

  He sat next to Su Mo and ignored Su Mo's indifference.

  "I only know that the person who gave the orders behind the Tian'an team is a woman."

  Woman?

  Su Mo was stunned for a moment, then raised his head as if thinking of something: "Is her surname Feng?"

  Feng City Lord, a woman, Feng Miao.

  Everything seemed to fall into place.

  But why, why was Feng Miao so cruel to the camp.

  "Maybe."

  With a chuckle, Qi Ling suddenly leaned his head in front of Su Mo.

  "By the way, you can take me in."

  "I helped you this time. I can't go back to the predators." "

  How about you hire me to protect your camp."

  Seeing that Su Mo didn't answer, Qi Ling's His eyes were focused on the house where A Fang was.

  There, the little girl was sleeping.

  "After all, I have to repay that girl's favor before I can leave." "Don't

  worry, when the time comes, how about we continue to settle the grievances between you and me?"

  Another question, this time Qi Ling looked very... It's confidence.

  Su Mo looked at the blood stains on the ground, then looked at the depression in many people's eyes, and finally nodded.

  "Okay."

  "If you dare to harm the camp, I guarantee you won't have a hiding place in the wasteland."

  Su Mo's threat was a bit domineering.

  Qi Ling, who finally made a deal here, smiled happily.

  "Don't worry, I, Qi Ling, always do whatever I want."

  "Those who want to kill will not change, and those who want to protect will also not waver."

  This time, no one in the camp objected to the deal between Su Mo and Qi Ling.

  If it weren't for Qi Ling, they wouldn't be able to fight back and kill those predators.

  During the finishing process, Su Mo came to the warehouse and took out all the ferocious beasts.

  The full warehouse makes people feel safe.

  But everyone was not happy.

  After today, the camp lost five more family members.

  Now even if Qi Ling is brought along, there are only a dozen people left in the camp.