54

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
  Chapter 54 Space Exposure
  "I was careless in my defeat at your hands today, but are you sure you can save the others by killing me?"

  Xi Ao licked his dry lips, his heart beating at this moment soon.

  I thought it was just an ordinary business.

  He has done too many things like killing people and silencing them.

  This time the employer gave him a lot, and all he had to do was kill a camp with only a dozen or so people. But he didn't expect that he kicked an iron plate this time.

  What's even more interesting is that the other party turned out to be the prey that had escaped from him.

  But now this prey can actually overwhelm him.

  Xi Ao was very excited about Su Mo's performance.

  Especially when the murderous intent against him burst out from those dark almond eyes, Xi Ao felt like there was a fire burning in his body.

  Right, that is it!

  This is the excitement he is looking for!

  "What do you mean?"

  Su Mo was stunned by the other party's question.

  Now only the other party is still resisting, and the others have been caught.

  "Haha, what do you think this is?"

  Xi Ao took out a small remote control with a countdown on it.

  "bomb?"

  Su Mo asked nervously.

  "Yes, it's a bomb."

  "Before I came in, I had already hidden several bombs in your camp." "

  Would you like to guess where they are now?"

  "That's where..."

  Xi Ao pointed to where Aunt Li and Douding were. At this moment, Douding stared at Xi Ao with fear in his eyes, but he still stood strong in front of his mother.

  "Chuck." Xi Ao laughed strangely, and then slowly pointed his finger at the warehouse.

  "Still there?"

  These were questions, but Xi Ao's face was filled with disgusting teasing.

  The other party seemed to treat this as a game with Su Mo.

  "You know, human life in this wasteland is worthless."

  Xi Ao squinted his eyes, looked at Su Mo's hanging knife edge, and laughed very loudly.

  His chest was vibrating and his voice was rising to the sky. Amid Xi Ao's wild laughter, a small group of people had gathered outside the rock camp.

  Su Mo even saw the existence of Tong Baiqiao.

  But at this moment, the other party is maintaining order and telling others not to enter here without permission.

  Xie Yang, who came in with Xiao Xinghuo, was hesitant to leave.

  If there are really explosives hidden in the rock camp, once it explodes, their flesh and blood bodies will be unable to resist.