2

Chapter 2 Escape from the Beast's Mouth
  Her body was too weak to continue living alone in the wilderness.

  The memory of the original owner made her clear that a lone wolf would die in the wasteland, and only a pack of wolves could survive in this harsh environment.

  She needs to find a camp for herself to ensure her survival in the early stages. .

  According to the memory of the original owner, the safest places in the wasteland are undoubtedly the eight large bases surrounded by tall walls.

  It is a territory controlled by major groups and people with abilities.

  After the ferocious beasts mutated, humans also evolved, but that was only a very small part.

  People with abilities are recruited into the base as treasures by major bases, and they live a nourishing and noble life in the wasteland.

  Wanderers like her are never welcome in the base.

  Of course, it's not impossible to get in, but first you have to use 10,000 silver coins as a stepping stone to prove your worth.

  Su Mo had a total of one silver coin in his body, which was picked up by the original owner.

  So the only alternative is to choose another small but widely distributed existence, which is the homeless camp.

  These camps gathered by wanderers are located on the periphery of major bases. They live dependent on the base but are not controlled.

  Although outsiders are not very welcome, there are still opportunities.

  In addition, there is another force that Su Mo absolutely does not want to provoke, and that is the predators.

  Predators, another name for them, are robbers and bandits. They are like the most bloodthirsty wolves raging in the wasteland, and they can be found everywhere.

  Although the base often mobilizes manpower to clear out the predators, the wild wolves cannot be killed at all.

  The people inside are extremely cruel and will burn, kill, and loot whenever they encounter some small homeless camps.

  They will not let go of any available resources, and this includes humans themselves.

  It's just that the looters took the people back to use them as food reserves.

  In his memory, the original owner's only friend in this wasteland died at the hands of those predators.

  Recalling the ferocious and bloodthirsty faces of those predators, Su Mo sighed.

  Since he couldn't enter the base and didn't want to be a plunderer, the wanderer camp was Su Mo's only option.

  After integrating the information, Su Mo identified the direction and was about to set off, but the remaining sense of crisis in his body exploded at this moment.

  Her scalp instantly became numb, and the remaining vigilance in the original owner's body told her that she was being targeted.

  Turning his head, Su Mo saw a monster approaching. Its scarlet eyes pierced the darkness and made Su Mo feel scared.

  That's a vicious beast!

  The bloody memory struck again. Su Mo's heart was beating fast. Run, must run!

  At this moment, Su Mo followed his own heart, climbed up on his hands and feet and rushed into the darkness further away.

  Huchihuchi.