86

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
  Chapter 86 She is very gentle
  The melee outside is still going on.

  Several people stood very close to each other and were on guard against each other, but did not give the hiding predators a chance to take advantage.

  Seeing the corpses piling up at their feet, behind the lamb, a man watched the scene quietly.

  In his hand was a strange weapon.

  It is about fifty centimeters long, has a prismatic blade and has three sides.

  The triangular military thorn, the spiral blade has some blood grooves on it.

  Throwing it up and down, he didn't care that his own people continued to die miserably.

  His eyes passed through the crowd and looked at Qi Ling.

  For this traitor, the man had some killing intent in his eyes.

  Their eyes met, Qi Ling smashed the head of a predator with one punch.

  Throwing the body on the ground casually, Qi Ling tore through the crowd and headed over.

  The man raised the blade, pointed it at his neck, and pulled it horizontally.

  If there was a sense of danger in the action of cutting the throat, Qi Ling had no reaction and just crushed another person's head.

  "See you next time."

  After uttering a word silently, the man disappeared.

  This is a breeding ground and a hunting ground for hunting those poor creatures.

  However, the prey that came today was quite powerful.

  If you don't leave, that woman seems to be coming back.

  So, see you next time.

  As the man disappeared, Qi Ling saw some people in the crowd retreating.

  "That's them,"

  he shouted. These were the real predators.

  With Qi Ling's reminder, Uncle Lang and others instantly had a target.

  Uncle Wolf, who is clenching his fists, don't be too excited.

  Several people turned their backs and did not see two people moving secretly in the car.

  "Let's go help."

  At this moment, everyone in the car was concerned about the outside. After meeting the eyes of Xiao Douding standing at the door, the two of them laughed.

  Xiao Douding, who had innocent eyes, showed a beautiful smile and even took the initiative to give up her position.

  After getting off the car, the two slowly approached the nearest Uncle Wolf.

  One of them licked the corner of his mouth and seemed a little nervous.

  "What are you afraid of?"

  Another person said in a low voice.

  "This is our camp, and we are the ones who make the decision."