70

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
  Seeing the two people flirting, the smile on Feng Miao's face disappeared.

  "Speaking of which, this is the first time Xinglan has been so close to another woman." "

  So Xinglan, you like women like Miss Su."

  These two sentences successfully made Su Mo look innocent.

  Does Lu Xinglan like people like him?

  Feng Miao must be so jealous that she just imagined it.

  In response to these words, Lu Xinglan just glanced at Feng Miao and did not answer.

  Feng Miao looked a little nervous, and her face turned a little pale.

  "I'm sorry, I said the wrong thing."

  "I hope Miss Su doesn't mind."

  Apologizing, Su Mo shook his head: "Of course not. After all, who wouldn't like a wise and powerful man like Captain Lu?"

  "Right, Miss Feng?"

  The sharp rhetorical question made the other people look at each other. They seemed to be aware of the smell of gunpowder between the two women and did not dare to interrupt.

  "Haha, I have liked Xinglan since I was a child. It's a pity that Xinglan has no feelings for me as a man or a woman. No, I'm still working hard." Feng Miao glanced at Lu Xinglan sadly, and Feng Miao expressed her feelings for Lu Xinglan without any politeness

  . idea.

  "That's it, then I wish Miss Feng's dream will come true soon."

  Su Mo imitated the other person's tone, which made Su Mo feel very cold.

  Turning his head, he saw the interest in Lu Xinglan's eyes.

  He was watching a good show, right...

  Su Mo, who was speechless, rolled his eyes.

  Sure enough, this man didn't know what Feng Miao had done.

  Otherwise, if it were so natural, then he would be such a scheming person.

  After a short lunch break, the vehicle set off again.

  Only this time, Su Mo looked puzzled at Lu Xinglan sitting next to him.

  Captain Lu seems to be in a good mood.

  "Captain..." Song Kai, who was driving, said he was a little stressed.

  "Huh?" Lu Xinglan glanced at him, and Song Kai was frightened.

  "Ahem, it's okay, I'll drive, I'll drive."

  He just wanted to ask if the captain could drive himself. After all, the captain seemed to dislike him.

  "What did you come to see me for?"

  This time without Feng Miao, Lu Xinglan asked directly.

  "I..." I'm not looking for you.

  The words changed after seeing Lu Xinglan's eyes: "I am indeed here to find you." "Didn't you

  say you wanted me to join your team before? I've thought about it carefully and it seems good."

  With a brisk tone, Lu Xinglan nodded, seemingly acquiescing to Su Mo's explanation.