65

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
  Chapter 65 Bloody Nightmare

  "But Master and the others haven't come back yet, so you just..."

  Seeing Shi Yan holding a broad knife in his left arm and preparing to fight, Xiao Xinghuo suddenly became silent.

  "The people in our camp will not come out to help you."

  His voice was hoarse, with a hint of conflict.

  The two camps are very close to each other on weekdays. Due to the sharing of delicious food, the two camps often share meals with each other.

  This kind of situation is rare in the town.

  If it's an ordinary trouble, they from Blue Sky Camp will come forward.

  But those are predators, the gods of death in the wasteland, and... there are

  too many of them, too many coming.

  Xie Yang made it clear that he would help but would not fight to the death for the rock camp.

  As for him, he is just a cook, and even his cooking skills have not been recognized by his master.

  There is nothing he can do!
  "I know what you want to say."

  "But even if my father and I are left, we will not retreat."

  "We are fed up with the fear."

  Who can guarantee that if they escape this time, they will stay away from these troubles.

  Or even, can you escape?

  The other men in the camp also raised their weapons, even if they were not warriors, it didn't matter.

  They don't want to retreat today.

  "If I retreat, Su Mo will look down on me." Shi Qing

  's words were very soft. Xiao Xinghuo gritted his teeth and simply picked up a stick and stood with Shi Qing.

  "They don't help, I will help!"

  "Otherwise, how will I handle the task when Master comes back!"

  The door of the camp was knocked away as he slid down, and a ferocious beast rushed in.

  But this ferocious beast was wrapped in chains, and sitting on its body was a bald man.

  The man had a terrifying face, and after scanning everyone in the camp, he smiled cruelly.

  "Tsk, tsk, tsk, you're so brave, what a pity."

  "Kill them all!"

  The bald head ordered without saying anything. Behind him, the primitively dressed predators roared into the camp.

  The attack came suddenly, and the women and children hurriedly hid in the house with their children to avoid causing trouble.

  Little Afang followed her mother-in-law and hid in a house near the entrance of the camp.

  The battle started instantly.

  Shi Qing took the lead, and after fighting the predators, he was not afraid of death.