84

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
  Chapter 84 Under One Knife
  There was no sound in the corner, but the smell of blood spread to the noses of many people.

  There was silence in the car, but Su Mo not far away was still fighting that strange bullet.

  The kinetic energy on that bullet seemed to have no end.

  No matter how many obstacles he destroyed, he still pursued Su Mo.

  After rolling on the ground again, Su Mo felt a little embarrassed.

  Su Mo's body was covered with tiny wounds, most of them scratched by gravel.

  Only the wound on the left side of the waist and abdomen was somewhat serious.

  That was the result of the bullet that grazed her waist and abdomen a few seconds ago.

  The wound was burning and painful, but fortunately it did not affect my movement.

  Seeing that the surrounding obstacles had been shattered by the bullet, Su Mo leaned back and stopped dodging after the bullet passed through his head.

  He exerted force under his feet and dust splashed around his legs.

  Su Mo raised the knife and stared at the bullet that turned towards him again.

  The bullet that refused to give up collided with the knife in Su Mo's hand in the next second.

  Sparks shot out, and Su Mo took a step back.

  The footprints left behind are deep.

  There is blood oozing from the corners of the mouth.

  What Su Mo felt at this moment was as if a train was roaring and crashing directly into him.

  It's just that this car doesn't have brakes.

  The bullet that was pumped up by the accelerator was bit by bit embedded in the knife in Su Mo's hand.

  Centered on the point where the bullet hit, dense cracks appeared on the blade.

  Like a spider web, once it spreads it can no longer be stopped.

  Click!

  The knife made a crisp sound and then cracked.

  The front end fell to the ground, and the handle of the knife was held in Su Mo's hand.

  When the bullet lost its resistance and was about to penetrate Su Mo's heart, Su Mo suddenly twisted his upper body.

  "Hmm!"

  Su Mo groaned and covered his shoulders.

  The fatal point was avoided, but a bloody hole was penetrated directly through the left shoulder.

  As blood spurted out, Su Mo's eyes turned black.

  "Su Mo!"

  heard the worried shouts of those people.

  Su Mo raised his hand to signal them not to come.

  The biscuits taste a bit dry after eating too much. The biscuits are soaked with saliva and turn into liquid food and enter the stomach.