281-290

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
Chapter 281 Triggering Inspiration
  Su Mo found himself trapped in Xue Liang's thoughts and was a little irritated.

  Along with Lu Sisi, Su Mo also immersed himself in the research of cooking. Unlike Lu Sisi, Su Mo was obsessed with cooking research.

  The most important thing about these special delicacies is the spiritual emotion given by the makers.

  Only in this way can other abilities be born.

  The successive defeats were a blow to Su Mo, but to many people in the camp, they were a rare experience.

  With the development of the camp, Su Mo no longer needs to be the chef himself.

  Although Aunt Li and Xiao Xinghuo's cooking skills are now considered to be at their peak, compared with Su Mo's cooking skills, they still fall short of something.

  Even if it is just ordinary food, for those who have never tasted Su Mo's craftsmanship, eating it will feel like being in heaven.

  One of the people who feels this way is Zhai Man.

  She had already heard about Su Mo's excellent cooking skills, but this was the first time she tasted it. This made her have the urge to follow Su Mo.

  People who have heard of drunkenness but have never seen drunken shrimps gather around a large basin.

  Under their gaze, the prawns that were supposed to be jumping around gradually stopped moving.

  Different from the prawns on Earth, the shrimps in the wasteland are larger and the meat is more tender. Even if it is only halal, it is already delicious when paired with soy sauce and vinegar.

  At this moment, as the aroma of wine spreads, the prawns became quiet.

  Usually, the sauce prepared specially by Su Mo is placed. Now a group of people are sitting on the edge with bowls in their hands, swallowing their saliva continuously.

  People who don’t drink are a little greedy at this moment.

  When Su Mo spoke, those people couldn't wait to get started.

  As the shrimp shells are peeled off, the snow-white meat inside is exposed. With the sauce, you bite lightly and the fresh and tender taste enters your throat.

  The fresh and sweet shrimp meat is even more delicious under the catalysis of the aroma of wine, and you can't stop after just one bite.

  [Dish name: Drunken shrimp (S grade)]

  [Introduction: Skin like gelatin, tender and juicy]

  [Eating effect: Enhance the eater's physique]

  [Eating comments: I want to swallow it with my fingers]

  ...

  accompanied by a lot of experience points After entering the account, Su Mo in the kitchen still frowned.

  She has developed a lot of dish samples in the past few days, but none of them triggered special effects.

  However, the number of unlocked recipes reached five again, and the system gave him a chance to draw a lottery.