28

lixcy_04
set up
bookshelf
quit
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
  Chapter 28 Make a Friend
  "It's dinner, come and eat!"

  shouted an old man from the Sun Camp. He was the person in charge of the camp's food.

  "Let's go eat."

  Cheng Niannian led a few people and squeezed over: "My father hunted a ferocious beast two days ago, and I used it to cook for you today." "Don't waste it later.

  "

  Although the little girl Cheng Niannian looks fierce, she actually has a good personality.

  She brought Douding a large bowl of meat and slapped Douding on the head.

  "Eat more and grow up faster."

  "Isn't it true that the food in your camp is very good? Why do these children look so skinny?"

  ...

  As a cook, Su Mo was silent and not ready to answer.

  What the old man made tonight was a big stew. A bunch of vegetables and meat were stewed together. It's hard to describe the taste, but it was barely edible.

  "Su Mo."

  Shi Qing came over with a bowl.

  "Abba just said that you women and children will sleep with the women from the Sun Camp tonight." "

  The rest of us gentlemen can make do with bunking outside for one night."

  Shi Qing ate a little slowly, not out of taste, but out of disgust.

  Seeing that Su Mo's expression remained normal after eating, Shi Qing didn't show it.

  Little Douding, on the other hand, bit into a very hard piece of meat with a bitter look on his face. His teeth would be broken by eating this thing.

  Why is it different from the meat cooked by Sister Su?

  "Huh, this is what my father and I suggested."

  "This way you can have a good rest."

  Cheng Niannian muttered from the side.

  They say they are not welcome, but their actual actions are very sincere.

  "Thank you so much, Miss Cheng."

  Su Mo smiled a little. Isn't this a arrogant girl?

  This meal was a feast for both host and guest.

  After the meal, a huge bonfire was lit, and there were actually several women dancing in the open space at the Sun Camp.

  These women are scantily clad and have very tight bodies.

  Her eyes, movements, and swaying waist are alluring.

  Many young men in the rock camp were staring at the women, their desires clearly visible.

  The wasteland is very open and women are very strong.

  The relationship between men and women is also straightforward.

  If you fall in love with a man, as long as he is willing, it is not a problem to have some passion at night.

  And the guys at Rock Camp are pretty good looking.