14

lixcy_04
set up
bookshelf
quit
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
  Chapter 14 Heading to the Base
  Early the next morning, the camp became busy again. All the prey brought back yesterday had to be processed in the morning.

  The fur was peeled off, and some delicious meat was separated. Among them were two smaller A-type ferocious beasts, which were imprisoned in the warehouse.

  They have to pick up the base and sell them for money, and by the way, they have to replenish what they need at the base.

  However, after having Su Mo, those spices that Aunt Li was not used to, or all the dishes that didn't taste good were put on the shopping list.

  Su Mo, who was helping to process the fur, looked at the skull of a cub in her hands and asked in surprise, "Does anyone really use this as a decoration?" The mandible of the

  skull in her hand was protruding, but the skull was retracted, and the brain was retracted. The back is very bulging and looks very ferocious and weird.

  "What's the point? There are still people who tame ferocious beasts as pets." Uncle Lang smiled: "The life in the base is better than ours, and we will enjoy it." In the afternoon, Uncle Lang drove

  a dilapidated jeep and set off Yes, this is the only car in the campground.

  Two soldiers were sitting in the car carrying things, and Su Mo also followed.

  She made an agreement with Shi Yan yesterday to visit the base in person today.

  Speaking of which, the original owner never had any memory of the situation inside the base. She had never been in it, so she only heard what others said.

  The car was driving on a bumpy ground, surrounded by ruins, but Su Mo found that as he approached Base 8, the ground became smoother.

  There are even some man-made markers on some ruins.

  "Those are the places where ferocious beasts have appeared in the past. They were marked by the base after they were cleared." "

  But because of the clearance of the base, the area is very safe." "

  Looking from here, it's half an hour's walk over there. , there is a camp, and I even traded with people there."

  Uncle Lang told Su Mo a lot along the way.

  The base is like a giant, deterring the predators and ferocious beasts, allowing them, the wanderers, a place to survive.

  At this moment, there were several modified cars in front of them driving towards the wilderness. The ferocious giant thorns on the front of the cars made these cars full of wildness.

  Uncle Wolf turned the steering wheel to get out of the way and let these vehicles leave first.

  "He's from the Guards. He's probably on another mission."

  Uncle Lang put his elbows on the car window as he puffed out smoke rings with a relaxed expression.

  "Captain Lu yesterday, I don't think it's simple. He abandoned such a big beast after saying that he would leave it to us as compensation." "

  Maybe it's a big shot!"

  In the midst of Uncle Lang's chatter, half an hour later, the vehicle stopped. Outside the base.