81

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
  Chapter 81 Dragging the Family with the Family
  "Are you really going to leave?"

  In the camp, a group of people were digging the soil, and the green vegetable seedlings were well protected.

  Tong Baiqiao looked hesitant in her tone when she saw how busy those people were.

  "Yeah."

  Su Mo nodded.

  She glanced at Tong Baiqiao. This president, at first, didn't care about her, but now he cares about them.

  "Haha, you are still free and easy. If you want to leave, just leave."

  Tong Baiqiao smiled as Su Mo looked at her.

  Once upon a time, like Su Mo, she felt something was unfair and wanted to change places.

  But the reality tells me that no matter where I go, the world will not change.

  In this case, it is better to obey than to join.

  "I'll show you here. If you want to come back in the future, I'll welcome you at any time."

  Faced with the behavior of those people who even wanted to take away the mud, Tong Baiqiao really couldn't figure it out.

  "Okay, thank you very much, President Tong."

  Su Mo watched Tong Baiqiao leave.

  Everything in the camp has been packed up, and they will set off early tomorrow morning.

  …

  In the forest, under the dim light, my breathing became suppressed.

  Several members of the Star Team have been chasing the king beast for several days.

  But the little beast is very cunning and can escape every time.

  On the contrary, their people continue to suffer losses here.

  The price is too high.

  The river roared past. Seeing the little beast disappearing on the other side of the river, Lu Xinglan motioned for everyone to stop chasing.

  "Assemble the team and prepare to return."

  Lu Xinglan's order was absolute. In his cold tone, those who came to support him also obeyed.

  In the team, Feng Miao faced Lu Xinglan's cold face, with a soft smile on his face, but his eyes were dark and heavy.

  Lu Xinglan hasn't smiled since Su Mo disappeared.

  "Captain, is that thing really the same as a human being?"

  Ding Qi looked at the other side of the river and asked hesitantly.

  During these days of hunting, the wisdom displayed by the king beast was astonishing.

  Not only can he command other ferocious beasts, he even deliberately provokes them several times.

  This kind of wisdom has surpassed their understanding of those ferocious beasts.

  "Not really...but he already has enough IQ."