13

lixcy_04
set up
bookshelf
quit
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
  Chapter 13 Wasteland Stew
  Facing the system's emotionless congratulations, Su Mo didn't care. She was thinking about how much energy she would gain when she used the meat of this ferocious beast to make a delicacy.

  "Girl, your swordsmanship is pretty good." Uncle Lang also came over and patted Su Mo on the shoulder to encourage her.

  That cut on the owl's head was so crisp and clean, and the wound was so smooth that even he might not be able to do it.

  "I have been practicing knife skills for a while for my cooking skills, and the beast was already dying, so I am so lucky."

  Su Mo found a reason and then changed the subject.

  "Uncle Wolf, how about we eat the stew made by him tonight?"

  She couldn't wait.

  "Okay! I'll eat whatever you do."

  "Ahem, I agree with this. You will deal with this bad guy." Shi Yan, who was passing by, cast his vote of approval.

  In the afternoon, everyone disposed of the bodies of the soldiers together.

  There are already many earth mounds standing in the plain area not far from the rock camp.

  Weeds grow on the graves and no one cares about them.

  For wanderers, they have no relatives and no place to return to. It is a blessing to be able to rest in peace after death.

  Standing in front of those graves with everyone in the camp, Su Mo was speechless for a long time.

  "To the family!"

  Shi Yan raised his glass, the first glass of spicy wine spilled on the ground, and the second glass went into his stomach.

  The hot feeling lifted Su Mo's low mood a little.

  She doesn't want to lie in a lonely grave in the wasteland. She wants to live. One day, she will leave this wasteland where life is like child's play.

  After dealing with the aftermath of these soldiers, the camp became busy again, sorting out the chaos during the day.

  When night fell in the wasteland, the people in the rock camp gathered around the fire in tacit agreement and stared at Su Mo.

  The thick and tight meat was cut into small cubes by Su Mo and soaked in clean water to remove the blood.

  Withered scallions were prepared, sprouted ginger slices, and the spices collected in the past few days were placed on the side.

  When the fire is boiling and the blood foam is skimmed off, the meat smells fragrant when you pick it up.

  "Can it be eaten?" The fishy smell of the meat cooked with ginger was no longer strong, which made Uncle Lang ask anxiously.

  "It's early!"

  Su Mo said a little funny.

  Heat oil in a pan, add ginger and scallions, add the meat pieces after stirring up the aroma, stir-fry with a spoon for a while, add hot water and spices.

  Sprinkle a generous amount of soy sauce, cover and simmer over low heat.

  While waiting, Su Mo also cut open some potatoes and tomatoes with some spots that he dug out from the camp.