82

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
  Chapter 82 The Ghost Blocking the Road
  The wasteland in late autumn is becoming increasingly desolate.

  What you see is withered and yellow.

  The vehicle traveled along the bumpy gravel road and passed ruins one after another.

  Su Mo looked at the map in front of him, his eyes fixed on one place.

  The several bases in the wasteland occupy very good terrain.

  Coupled with such a long period of construction, it is almost impossible to surpass.

  But from the beginning, what Su Mo wanted to build was not a base.

  Besides, with her strength, the majestic city wall cannot be built.

  So she needs a natural shelter.

  Aoki Basin...

  this is her destination.

  The Aoki Basin is surrounded by mountains on three sides. The mountains are steep and steep, and those ferocious beasts cannot easily break in.

  There is also a river on one side, crossing the basin, which is a natural advantage.

  The soil in the basin is fertile and suitable for planting. Coupled with the presence of yellow mud, she is very confident in planting.

  During the few days of preparation, she, Uncle Lang and others entered the base and purchased some seeds at high prices.

  With enough meat, there is almost no need to worry about food this winter.

  The only thing I worry about is the rest of my daily necessities.

  And they need a shelter from the wind and rain before winter.

  "This is a very suitable place."

  Uncle Wolf, who was driving, took the time to click somewhere.

  "I've been here before."

  "The terrain here is very good. Let's dig in from here and dig a big hole. It's enough to live in." "

  We'll take our time when there are more people behind."

  Look. It seems that they will inevitably have to be cavemen for a while.

  Su Mo thought optimistically.

  After gradually moving away from the city, the surrounding environment opens up.

  But it is also becoming more and more deserted.

  The weeds are taller than people, and the roots of the big trees have broken through what was once a road.

  The ruins are covered in green and look particularly magnificent from a distance.

  The scenery is pleasant, but the smell makes people look solemn.

  The convoy was preparing to pass through an abandoned town.

  It can be seen that this demolition has suffered great damage, and almost no building is intact.

  There are collapsed spaces everywhere, and there seems to be something hidden in the darkness.

  "Su Mo..."