30

lixcy_04
set up
bookshelf
quit
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
  Chapter 30: Don’t be afraid, Little Bean.

  Covered in blood, Su Mo protected Uncle Lang behind him.

  She held the knife and cut open Yan Liang's neck without mercy.

  Hot blood splashed onto Su Mo's eyes.

  She raised her sleeve to wipe it off, the ends of her eyes turned red, her pupils were dark and angry, looking extremely terrifying.

  When an ability user fights against a warrior, there is indeed a natural suppression.

  But everything is not over yet!
  "Uncle Wolf, I'll stop them. Go and call the leader."

  After she killed Yan Liang, everyone in the Sun Camp looked over.

  Especially Cheng Nian.

  He stared at Su Mo and then at Yan Liang's miserable death scene with an angry expression.

  "Are you an ability user?"

  "Hmph, even if you are an ability user, you will die tonight!"

  "Kill her!"

  With the order, many soldiers rushed towards Su Mo.

  Su Mo, who was holding up his knife to block, had a hard time dealing with it.

  Her inflexible body became somewhat relaxed with the blessing of mental power.

  After blocking a broad knife, Su Mo bent down to avoid a dagger behind him.

  As he turned around and moved, Su Mo saw Cheng Niannian hiding in the dark, covering her mouth with tears streaming down her face.

  At this moment, Cheng Niannian's head kept shaking.

  The pain in his eyes almost overflowed.

  What she saw in her eyes were the murderous and powerless "brothers" in the camp.

  What she heard was that her father was going to kill her friend.

  But why!

  Didn’t Abba say that we should entertain these people well?

  Didn’t Abba say that it’s not easy to help in the wasteland?

  Why!

  Doubts occupied her mind.

  When Cheng Niannian saw Su Mo's gaze, she seemed to see the sarcasm in his eyes.

  Why did she wake up?

  For some reason, Su Mo decided that Cheng Niannian didn't know about his father's decision.

  Their eyes met, but Cheng Niannian avoided Su Mo's eyes, turned around and ran away.

  This simple girl may not be able to accept the darkness of people's hearts in this wasteland.

  And the person who did such cruel things was the father she longed for.

  Pursing his lips, Bai Su suppressed his complicated thoughts and continued fighting.

  While Su Mo was resisting, Uncle Lang was also constantly dodging attacks while waking up the people in the camp.