91

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
  Chapter 91 Taming the Head Sheep
  Doudin was still struggling wildly in the bush, and his arms and face were scratched by the sharp thorns.

  Red blood dropped on the ground, and the blood flowed along the wind to the A181 group.

  "Hey!"

  The moment the loud cry rang out, those A181s turned directly, and a group of them rushed towards Douding.

  Very majestic.

  The bloodthirsty pupils shone with cold cruelty.

  And when the horn of the leading A181 was about to pierce Douding's body, a knife pierced him directly.

  Su Mo jumped down from the tree, picked up Little Douding and threw it hard.

  Doudin's heart was beating fast as he returned to the tree.

  Her face was flushed, but there was an excited expression on her face.

  After killing an A181 with one blow, Su Mo rushed directly into the herd.

  Facing the large number of A181s, Su Mo was not timid.

  Or the neck, or the back.

  Even the limbs and head.

  The light blade flipped in her hand, and each cut followed an extremely perfect cutting line, killing those A181s.

  The knife skills of Chef Ding and Ji Niu have long been restored to their original nature in Su Mo's hands.

  One move at a time, simple and deadly.

  While Su Mo's massacre continued, the sheep slightly behind realized something was wrong.

  "Baa, baa baa baa!"

  A long cry sounded, and A181 began to flee in all directions.

  But Su Mo followed the chaos of the sheep and quickly approached the leader.

  With the wind blowing under his feet, Su Mo grabbed the leader's tail and stopped it from escaping.

  "Hey!"

  He raised his back body and kicked Su Mo directly with his hoof.

  Although Su Mo avoided it, the air beside him exploded.

  This kick is quite powerful.

  "Tsk, don't run away, just follow me back."

  Su Mo said briskly.

  Her target from the beginning was the leader.

  A ferocious beast like A181 was almost no different from the sheep in her memory.

  And sheep can be farmed.

  Hunting is a great way to get food for the camp.

  But you can't just use this method, after all, there are great risks.

  Then, animal husbandry was naturally born.

  As long as we capture this leader, raising the entire A181 in captivity does not seem to be a dream.