21

lixcy_04
set up
bookshelf
quit
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
  Chapter 21 Healing Food
  A touch of despair hung over everyone's heads, and the people in the room were angry.

  "Damn it, I'll go to the base again and I'll definitely find the antidote."

  Uncle Lang said and turned away, but Shi Yan grabbed his arm.

  "It's dark now. Even if you go to the base, they won't let you in. If you force yourself to break into Uncle Wolf, you have to tell me where you are." "Even if you

  successfully get in, do you know what kind of poison it is? Do you know what antidote is needed? "?"

  As a leader, Shi Yan was very calm.

  But behind this calmness were Shi Yan's clenched fists and the anger in his eyes.

  "What should we do now? Is it possible to just watch Wang Qing die?"

  Uncle Lang hit the wall with his fist again, sand and dust fell, but no one could answer his words.

  "I'm fine, I just need to rest."

  Compared to everyone else who was helpless, Wang Qing himself seemed very relaxed.

  He looked at Su Mo with a smile on his face.

  "Su Mo, I just have one wish. I hope you can fulfill it."

  "Say!"

  Su Mo walked up to Wang Qing and knelt down. After all, if it weren't for his indecisiveness at the time, Wang Qing might not have been injured.

  "Is it okay if I want to eat your cooking again?"

  "I think as long as I can eat a delicious meal, I can survive."

  "After all, your craftsmanship has given me the motivation to live."

  Leaning on the bed, Wang Qing coughed, forcefully clearing the blood from his throat. Swallowed.

  But Su Mo saw that the blood flow in his wound was a little faster.

  Wang Qing's fingers curled together unconsciously, and his nails dug into his palms in order to hold back the pain.

  Cold sweat broke out on his forehead, and the smile on his face was a little forced.

  Only a pair of eyes, with a little hope.

  "Okay!"

  "Wait for me, I'll make you a new dish right now."

  Su Mo rushed out without saying a word.

  Next to the boiler in the camp, Su Mo was handling the vegetables she brought out from the base.

  The cabbage the size of a fingernail was being scrubbed in the palm of her hand, and the leaves that were too tender would tear with just a little force.

  This is the cold dish she promised to make for Wang Qing at the base.

  After cleaning, cut the green and red peppers into shreds. The water in the pot was already boiling. Su Mo put the cabbage and green and red peppers into the water and blanch them until raw.

  The steps for making cold dishes are very simple, but Su Mo made them extremely carefully.

  If Wang Qing really couldn't survive, then she hoped that the other party would have a happy last meal.