12

lixcy_04
set up
bookshelf
quit
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
  Chapter 12: Kill the King with a Knife
  "If it doesn't work, get down!"

  Ding Qi roared, and then his muscles expanded instantly, and he punched him, and the air seemed to be broken.

  "This is my camp!" Uncle Wolf also shouted, and he slashed with the broad knife. The edge of the knife rolled back instantly, and Uncle Wolf was knocked away.

  "Bah!" After spitting out a mouthful of blood, Uncle Wolf got up and picked up the knife again.

  Under the command of Shi Yan, a group of fierce and fearless warriors surrounded the ferocious beasts and cooperated with the guards' attack, barely resisting B008's attack.

  Fortunately, B008 is not invincible. Under the indiscriminate bombardment, wounds still appeared on the surface of its body.

  At this moment, ice spikes fell like rain, stabbing the wounds accurately, and then turned into water and sneaked into the beast's body.

  "Roar!" An impatient roar sounded.

  The ferocious beast shook its head vigorously, but the water in its body re-condensed into ice spikes, and then broke through bit by bit.

  If the beast's outer appearance is astonishingly defensive, the inside of its body is unusually soft.

  The ferocious beast took a step back and spit out blood clots with internal organs in its mouth, but the beast's face was still ferocious.

  "Come on!" Uncle Wolf shouted and rushed over first.

  The resilience of this ferocious beast is astonishing. If given enough time, it will find itself in a tough fight again.

  A knife struck the beast's neck, causing cracks to appear on the blade. Uncle Wolf retreated, and a group of people behind him also pounced on him.

  After being tempered, the warrior's broad knife almost hit the bloody mark on his neck.

  It's a pity that the seriously injured beast is still not a vegetarian. With its claws, another soldier was sent flying.

  After the sharp claws disembowelled a guard member, layers of thin ice began to appear on the surface of its body.

  Lu Xinglan stood on the ground with his brows furrowed. The water element quickly wrapped the ferocious beast and gradually condensed.

  The beast's struggle became more and more intense, but the influence of the drug still existed, and it gradually became weaker under the numerous attacks.

  It was wrapped in ice, sealing off its mobility, and the ice spikes piercing out of its body made it covered in blood.

  Ice-blood thorns appeared in the eyes of the ferocious beast. The bright red color was very strange, and blood was still dripping at this moment.

  After an unwilling beast roar, B008's huge body finally collapsed.

  "We win, we win!"

  It was Shi Qing who shouted. He was covering his chest, blood was still coming from the corner of his mouth, but he was smiling happily.

  "Go call Dr. Zhang and the others back." Shi Yan also breathed a sigh of relief, and the mouth of the giant ax he was holding was already dripping with blood.