Chappie 5

HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY HARRY EDWARD STYLES 😘😘😘😘😘

[not edited]

*Niall's POV*

I was on the roof by myself might I add. But Harry came up.

"Hey Niall you okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said.

"Good because me and Lou wanted to go out for lunch you want to come?" He asked me.

"And be the third wheel? Nope." I said.

"Well sorry about you not having friends and all. You'll get them when school starts back." Harry said getting up.

"Thanks Harry. What a way not to sound mean." I said and he laughed.

"See you later Niall. Love ya." He said going back inside.

After about 10 minutes I went back inside it was getting chilly but I really wanted to stay, the sky was purple pink and blue. I heard the doorbell ring so I went downstairs to open it.

When I opened the door it was Zayn and so I tried to close it again but he put his foot in the door opening it.

"Harry and Louis aren't here." I told him and he closed the door.

"I know. I purposely watched them leave." He said.

"Get out." I said trying to push him out towards the door.

"I can sing! You wanna here me sing?" Zayn said leaning on me while I was still trying to push him away.

"No I want you to get out no ones home." I said and he laughed.

"No ones home. What if a killer calls the house phone and kills you. I'd be here to protect you." Zayn said.

"Me bs you both know you'd hide under the bed while I called the police." I said letting out a dry laugh.

"Do you want to go to lunch with me?" He asked out of nowhere.

"No." I said and stop trying to push him and he fell.

"Ouch." He said.

I laughed. "You can show your way out." I said and hopped up the stairs.

I went into my room. I checked the time. It was around 6. I laid on my bed. Zayn came in my room and I rolled my eyes and he laid on my bed with me and I pushed him off.

"You should let me kiss you." Zayn said getting up.

"And you should let me braid your hair, and maybe we'll have a sleepover and exchange secrets." I said sarcastically.

"Great." He said taking off his shoes and climbing in my bed.

"Your feet smell like pretzels." I said scrunching up my face.

"Does that make you want to kiss me." He said.

"Nothing would make me want you to kiss me." I said.

"You know I'm highly persistent." He said.

"I've noticed." I said.

And out of nowhere he just start tickling me. Like really hard.

"S-Stop." I laughed.

"Will you give me a kiss?" Zayn said.

"No." I said laughing still.

"Then I won't stop tickling you." He said and I continued to laugh.

I was crying laughing but my stomach started to hurt.

"Zayn stop my stomach hurts." I said laughing.

"Will you let me kiss you?" He asked.

"No but I'll kiss you." I said.

"Deal." He said and stopped.

I let my heart rate go back to normal and rubbed my sides where he was tickling me at.

"Okay now my kiss? Are you ready to feel sparks fly." He said.

I leaned in and pecked his cheek. "That wasn't the deal." Zayn said pissed.

I laughed at him. "You weren't specific." I said.

"That's not fair." He said rolling his eyes.

"Someones mad." I said teasingly.

"Shut up." He said and I rolled my eyes grabbing one of my jackets putting it on and climbing on the roof.

It was much colder now. It was also just dark blue but it was pretty. I laid back and looked up. Soon I heard someone climb on the roof with me.

Knowing it was Zayn and him not going to leave me alone I scoot over. He laid right next to me and we lit a cigarette each and smoked.

"Why are you so distant?" Zayn asked me.

"I just met you the other day. Plus this is how I am." I said flicking the the ashes off the end of cigarette.

"Well Harry wouldn't have me along this long if I was a bad person. I'm cool and chill. My and Hazza have been friends since we were 12." Zayn said.

"Me and Harry possibly have different perspectives on what a 'good person' is." I said.

"Well give me a chance alright. And a proper kiss." Zayn said and I laughed.

I wanted to go for it. Sure I've never had my first kiss before and plus I never will. Nobody liked me at my old school plus they told me I'd die a virgin. But then I'm just like what if I catch feelings for him. I don't want that to happen plus Harry would kill me and him both.

"Harry doesn't have to know." Zayn said sitting up and I did too.

"Just a peck okay?" I told him and he smiled nodding.

He put his hand on my neck and closed his eyes leaning. I just copied his actions.

When I pecked his lips he wouldn't allow me to pull away so he started kissing my lips again and I mocked his actions. I couldn't lie his lips were soft but I don't know how to kiss and we're on the roof so I don't want to push him away.

I nudged him and he let go pulling away. "Your lips are thin but that only makes people want them more." He said and I blushed.

"You didn't pull away. You broke the deal." I said.

"You and me both know that was okay." He said and I tried hiding a blush.

"It's cold out here." I said looking at the sky and he scooted closer putting his arm around me.

"I'm a good guy." He said and I smiled.

I still doubt it.