Chappie 6

Fetus Narry is adorable.

*Zayn's POV*

"Niallll!" I heard Harry yell.

"He knows where to find me." Niall said to himself.

"Niall come from outside it's really cold and I don't want you getting sick." Harry said from in Niall's room.

I climbed down and into the room first. "Why are you here?" Harry said.

"Niall was here by himself and he wanted company." I said and Harry sighed grabbing my shirt and dragging me into the hall.

"Remember what I said about Niall losing his mother and him being sad but not showing it?" He asked and I nodded.

"Then leave him alone. Niall is still very emotional. And he's not that type of guy ok." Harry said.

"You don't even know him. The last time you seen him was like 7 years ago." I said.

"That means nothing. Leave him alone Zayn I'm serious. Niall isn't to be played with. I know that he's sarcastic but he's sensitive too. I want you to stay away from him Zayn. And it's not a warning this time. It's a threat." Harry said walking away.

I sighed and walked with him and into his room where Louis was sitting playing the game. I just sat with him until he could finish so I can play with him the next go round.

*Niall's POV*

Honestly I wouldn't be that upset that Zayn would have ditched me but I know he didn't ditch me. Harry was talking lowly but not at a whisper.

So now I might just lock myself in my room until school starts. Because honestly Zayn wasn't the best company but he wasn't the worst. He truly isn't as bad as I make him out to be. And Harry and me haven't even been really social like that. No we haven't he's always with Louis.

So yeah no company for Niall. I just wish Liam would come out here. I really do miss him. I miss my mom too.

I lay in bed and curl up into a ball and soon just fall asleep.

---

"Niall wake up it's dinner time." I heard Harry's voice say as he shook me.

"I'm not hungry." I said but my stomach begged to differ.

He sighed. "You haven't had anything to eat since this morning." He said and I grabbed his hand pulling him on the bed then cuddling up to him.

"Niall." He said.

"Harry I'm not hungry. Just cuddle with me. You don't even spend time with me." I said lowly.

"I'm sorry about that. I don't know what you like or-" I cut him off.

"It's alright Harry. But I'm telling you I do feel left out when I'm not included and I know when you do offer me to go somewhere with you it's always with Louis and there's nothing wrong with Louis but I'd know I'd feel like the third wheel. And now that you told Zayn to stay away from me I have no one to talk too. He honestly wasn't bad company either he's just is highly irritating. But enough of Zayn. I want to get to know my cousin." I said.

"I want to too. Maybe I can plan something just for us." He said and I nodded sleepily.

He moved around trying to get comfortable.

"I miss Liam. And my mom." I said to him.

"Is Liam your boyfriend?" Harry asked.

"No he's my best friend. But I miss him this long distance reslaytionship is not working." I said.

"Reslaytionship? I like it. But listen you can still see him how come he won't come down here?" He asked me.

"His mom is to worried about him being in a different place. He's younger than me two years. I'm turning 18 in September." I said.

"I know you're older than me don't rub it in. And damn that's a bummer." He said and I sighed.

"It is especially because I don't have any friends, and when school starts I still won't have any friends." I said.

"You will. I'm pretty popular. And you're my cousin most people don't have that privilege." He said and I laughed.

"Oh shut up twat." I said and he laughed at me.

"No I'm serious. Plus you're a nice looking lad. You'll have people fiending over you." He said.

"Oh shut up people don't like me. I'm too pale, my blend is bad, and the braces." I said.

"First off people love braces. At my school they're more of a gift than a curse. Your blend is amazing if I may say so. And I'm pale too! There's nothing wrong with being pale." Harry said and cuddled up to him more.

"Thanks Hazza." I said.

His phone start to ring so he grabbed it out of his pocket. He answered and put it up to his ear.

"Hey Zayn and Louis." He said.

"Hi Harry!" I heard them say in unison.

"Where are you and Niall." Louis yelled and Harry pulled the phone away from his ear because he was so loud and I let out a small laugh.

"I totally forgot. Plus Niall is tired." Harry said.

"Please Harry." I heard Zayn say

"Yeah I'll do that thing you like." Louis said and Harry blushed red.

"Gross Lou." Me and Zayn said.

"Niall it's just a sleepover." Harry said trying to convince me.

I laughed getting up. "Sure but keep Horny bunches of dick away from me." I said and Harry laughed.