Chappie 26

This chapter ☺️🔫. And guys you don't know but I'm a big basketball fan and my favorite team won the Finals yesterday! Go Golden State warriors! Or and I'm not addicted to grill cheeses anymore. I couldn't say the same about waffles though.

*Niall's POV*

It's Wednesday. And me and Zayn are on speaking terms. But of course I'm not going to ignore what he said, it was really beautiful. I mean seriously beautiful. And I might of shed a tear because he was throwing shade on Liam. When I think about it Liam only tries to sexually arouse me or only can. But hey Liam has still more room to grow.

What Zayn said to me really actually moved me too. I even had to shed a tear knowing I would have to wait a little longer for that too happen. Or was he implying himself? That's also the question I have been asking from the time he said it to well right now. I'm thinking no but it kinda feels like yes.

"Fuck." I said as I messed up the nose on my sculpture.

Well everything was messed up but I do real nice noses and so yeah it's officially fucked. Zayn looked over trying not to laugh.

"Ah nice." He said and I glared at him.

His sculpture was coming together nicely. It was of Louis. And he had done the face and was working on the hair.

"Can you help me?" I asked him.

Mines was of my mother. He looked over to the teachers desk and she wasn't looking so he started helping me. Constantly looking down at the picture and back at the sculpture. Sculpting was so hard. This is why I need to read syllabuses, because I did not want to do this and I could've had an alternative assignment.

"Do you know how to do hair right?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.

It's only like drawing lines in it. He removed his hands from the sculpture.

"Well hurry because you need to put it in the freezer for the first hardening- wait no go do it now so the face will stay." He said and I got up and carefully grabbed it walking to the freezer placing it in there.

Yay now I can sit for the rest of the class. I went and washed my hands and sat back next to Niall.

"Have you talked to Calum recently?" I asked him and he nodded.

"We're going out to dinner Friday night." He said.

"You're going to ask him to be your boyfriend?" I asked smiling.

"No, not exactly. I'll ask him to be something but not my boyfriend. I think it's mutual so we'll be fine." He said and I smiled.

"Well okay then." I said.

---

"Come on. No class is in here." I said.

"Zayn I don't think we're supposed to be in here though." I said as he yanked my arm to go in the auditorium.

"Chill we're cool." He said and he pulled me up to the stage.

"You know how to sing right?" He asked me.

"A little bit but if you're going to ask me to sing right now I won't." I said and he smiled.

"I heard I sing well. I barely sing though. But I kinda agree." He said.

"Sing me a little something." I said.

"How come you can ask me to sing but I can't you?" Zayn said smirking.