Chappie 24

More that 3,000 words in this chapter. Be appreciative. And pls help I have stop eating dinner and lunch and sometimes breakfast because I'm only craving grilled cheeses and I can't stop eating them. Like I just made one (or two if that matters) a second ago (they're in my tummy now) and I don't want a grilled cheese addiction.

*Zayn's POV*

It's been a couple of days and Niall has been brushing me off. I guess he wants his relationship to be good with Liam, even if Liam didn't know about the flirting stuff. Other than that I have been hanging with Calum all week long. He's a real cool dude but this vibe I'm getting from Calum is starting to become more friendly than it is romantic. And I think it's mutual. I'm going to see him tomorrow. But as for now I'm supposed to be going to the movies with Harry, Louis and hopefully Niall.

And the thing is Louis asked his mother for her keys -after being lectured- she agreed to let him take the car. It's not my business to tell but Louis isn't close to his mom. Their relationship is like thin ice. Ever since his parents got a divorce things hadn't been much the same with him and his parents at all. He's actually pretty cool with his dad though.

I heard the honk outside and I got up and looked in the mirror again. The blonde was still looking better than ever.

I went down the stairs grabbing my jacket as I opened the door, locked it and shut it. It was getting colder and I hate the cold. It bothers me so much. I zipped up my jacket. And ran to Louis moms car. I got in the back seat and not to my surprise the whole gang was here. Niall didn't even turn and look at me though.

"Vas Happenin" I said and louis and Harry laughed.

"Ahh those days." Louis said.

"Oh shut it." I said.

When I put on my seatbelt Louid began driving. My legs were do cramp.

"I'm too tall for this." I said.

"I'm 6'1 I deserve the front seat." Harry said.

"But damn push your seat back that far huh?" I said.

"I understand. It's a small car the movies is ten minutes away deal with it." Louis said continuing to drive.

I groaned. Niall looked over at me and I gave him a smile but he didn't smile back.

I pulled out my phone and tried to text him.

Me: Niall
Me:Niallllllll
Me:Ni!
Me:NI!
Me:Nialler!

His phone kept vibrating and he looked at it but didn't make any movements to check it. When we got to the movies we paid for our tickets and went to see Poltergeist. (A/N: Don't tell me this movie isn't the shit because it most definitely is)

I sat next to Niall in the theatre because Louis and Harry were cuddled up to each other.

We watched the movie and it was actually pretty funny. I put my arm over Niall who was legit a jumping mess. It was funny really. When the movie was over I hadn't realize how late it was. Harry suggested a sleepover at his and who was I to decline.

As we got out of the car I stretched while Niall walked past me and into the house. I followed after and up to his room.

"Harry I need to talk to Niall he's been acting weird towards me." I said.

"Go ahead, go ahead and change it before it's set in stone." Harry said giving me a push.

I went in Niall's room. He was already in his bed.