Chappie 34

Actually a lot of Narry in this. And you guys really still don't really understand how much I appreciate you. I have 111k reads on this book. Like holy shit. Thank you. I really appreciate it.

*Niall's POV*

Greg answered the door and I walked in. "I apologize for cursing in front of Theo." I said but that was all I was apologizing to him for.

I walked into the dining room to see everyone was there so I went to wash my hands and sat down. I sat next to Harry who slung his arm around me and whispered to me.

"Are you okay?" He said and I nodded.

"I'm fine. I'll tell you everything later." I said and he nodded and grabbed passed around the food.

I wouldn't lie it did look good. I guess this Denise woman can cook. "I'm sorry for running out earlier Denise. My apologies." I said.

"It's fine." She said.

I started eating my food and talking. But I kept reaching for my water because it didn't seem like the food wasn't getting down. I started coughing.

"Niall are you alright?" Harry asked.

"My throat." I said grabbing the water.

"What did you get these vegetables in?" I asked Denise.

"Butter and oil." She said.

Wow #highcholesterolwarning

"What kind?" Harry asked.

"Peanut." She said and I got out the chair running up the stairs looking for my suitcase. When I did I ripped it open and started looking for my epipen.

Harry came in and helped me. He grabbed it. "Where?" He asked and I pointed to my outer thigh.

He closed his eyes and dove the pen in my thigh. God that hurt like a bitch. I laid there for a while before my breathe evened out and my throat opened up more. Harry was looking at me.

"Did that hurt?" He asked.

"Yeah but it's going to hurt more when you pull it out." I said and he pulled it out and I closed my eyes tightly.

He disposed of it and came back. We went back downstairs. And went into the dining room and looked at Greg.

"You knew. I know you did. What are you trying to do Greg huh? Kill me. So you can get the money mom left for me?" I asked him.

"What money?" He asked.

"She left me money for college. I know she did." I said.

"She didn't." He said.

"She told me she did." I said and he froze.

"She lied." Greg said.

"I fucking hate you. I'm trying to make things right for my mother. She wants us to get along and be a happy fucking family but you're the problem. You and only you. I'm trying to make things work but instead you want to be a asshole." I said and leaving out of their once again slamming the door.

I was so irritated, and hungry. I felt my pocket for my wallet and glad it was there. I then began to walk to Nandos. I haven't had this stuff since I was here. I heard panting behind me and I turned around to see Harry running.

"You walk extremely fast when you're mad." he said coming to stand by me.

"We're going to Nandos." I said and he nodded.