Chappie 36

Short chapter but I really like it.

*Zayn's POV*

I saw Niall and he started running towards me then dropped his stuff at the last minute and jumped on me. I laughed hugging him.

"Baby." He said and I smiled holding him.

"Babe." I said and he climbed off me.

He was smiling super bright and I pushed his hair out his face before I leaned down and kissed his lips. I wrapped my arm around his waist bringing him closer to me. He pulled away standing on his tiptoes wrapping one arm around the back of his neck and kissing me again.

Nothing wild. We were still in public. And there is a lot of people who aren't to fond of gays. But they are assholes.

I pulled away. He looked at me and smiled biting his lip. "God I've missed you." He said.

"I've missed you too." I said.

We turned to see Louis and Harry full out snogging. Harry was grabbing aLouis bum and Louis had his arms wrapped around the back of his neck.

"Okay boys break it up." Anne said slapping Harry's arm while holding her other hand with her husbands.

They pulled away and Louis bit his lip winking at Harry. I rolled my eyes. He's been talking about Harry coming back since the day he left. 

We left all piling up in the car and since we didn't have enough space it resulted in me and Harry arguing about who were doubling up. I wanted Niall to sit on my lap. He wanted Louis to sit on his. But Louis ended up sitting on Niall's.

"I see why Harry likes your bum. It's really big. I can't even feel the bone." Niall said to Louis.

"Hey! Don't be enjoying yourself." Harry said to Louis.

"That means you too." I said to Niall.

They both laughed. "Who do they think they are?" Louis said

"Our boyfriends." Niall said laughing and shaking his head.

We drove home and we went in the house. The only family moment we had was in the car because when we got in the house we all dispersed. I mean Anne and her husband was in the room, Louis and Harry were in Harry's room and me and was in his.

"I've been wanting to do this since you asked me to be your boyfriend." He said attaching his lips to mines again as we laid on the bed.

He's tongue wiggled his way in my mouth and he climbed on top of me. I wouldn't lie I was getting a bit excited. He's been gone for a week, he told me he loves me, and he's my boyfriend.

He pulled away. "Do I feel what I think I feel?" He asked.

"Maybe." I said and he rolled off of me.

"I think we should stop there then." Niall said.

"That's fine with me babe." I said smiling at him and he pecked my cheek.

*Louis' POV*

Harry started unbuttoning my pants and I bit my lip. He pulled them down to my knees when I heard knocking at the door. I pulled them back up and he went to the door.

Niall came in and grabbed my hand pulling me up and out the room. I followed him all the way to the bathroom.

"What are you doing I was about to have some very fun birthday eve sex." I said.

"I need to talk to you." He said.

"Can't it wait?" I asked him.

"Umm-" I just cut him off.