Chappie 31

[not edited]

*Zayn's POV*

So it's been 5 freaking days. 5. And I can't take it. I have to see Niall. I can't take it. He's been apart of my daily routine everyday and that can't change, not if it doesn't have to. So I'm about to go over there.

Yesterday when I was talking to my mother about me loving Niall she hit me upside the head which hurt. But she said that I bed to start thinking for myself. That most of the answer that come from inside me. God if I knew that I would have risked the popping to the head.

So it's 3:40 and I'm going over there and I will get inside. I'm not sure how yet but I will. So I got in my car and I drove over and parked down the street. I think them not seeing my car will maybe make them answer the door. And plus Anne and her husband aren't here so score.

I rung the door bell and waited. I guess they were smarter than that. But I'm smarter. I went around to the back of the house. I looked at the clear sliding door and gave it a pull. I think I'm pretty sure they wouldn't call the cops. Right?

I pulled out my pocket knife and started to jam it in the lock. I remember getting a misdemeanor for breaking and entering. It was stupid and part of my old life. I'm not carrying it with me.

When I twisted I was able to slide the door open and get inside. I put the knife away and walked through the kitchen and to the stairs I climbed them quietly. When I looked towards Niall's room the door was closed so I put my ear to it. I heard the silent strum of a guitar. I smiled opening the door.

His eyes quickly adverted to where I was standing. He opened his mouth to speak.

"Leave." He said and turned back to his guitar.

I closed the door and locked it. He turned to me again. "What don't you understand. I don't want you to be here." He said and I walked closer to him.

"Zayn. Leave."he said and just watched me get closer.

He picked up his guitar and held it by the neck. "If you come any closer I will smash this into the floor." He said.

"You know that's not doing anything but hurting yourself. You've had that guitar since you were little. Why damage it because I'm getting closer to you. Why don't you want me closer to you?" I asked him softly getting closer till I grabbed his guitar leaning it on his bedside table.

A single tear fell down his face and I opened my arms to hug him but he scooted back. I kicked my shoes off and climbed on the bed. I pulled him into me and his face rested in my neck. He soon wrapped his arm around my waist. I kissed his temple.

"Niall are you afraid you hurt me from the other day? I'm not going to lie it did a bit. But I'm fine. I know that you need closure for something at that moment. I know that. I'm not mad and neither am I sad so you don't have avoid me. I want t be here with you. Let me in Niall." I said.

"I just- I didn't mean too, and I hurt you. Then after Wednesday I thought I lost you because you didn't come back and try. I thought that you left too. I thought I lost someone else. And I blamed it all on myself." He cried and I sighed sadly.

"Niall I'm never leaving you. I'm here, I won't leave you, I won't betray you, I won't make you think anything less of me. I will always be here Niall. It's going to take a whole lot to get rid of me." I said.

Is right now the right time to tell him I love him? What if I scare him. We're so close I don't want us to drift. I want to stay where we are. But I don't want to be friends anymore. But he doesn't need another relationship. Not right now at least. But still to hell with it.