Chappie 8

This Zouis picture has my soul

*Zayn's POV*

"What's going on in here!" Harry grumbled.

"Nothing." I said.

"What do you mean nothing! Why is he in your room. And what was that noise I just heard up here. And why is he red?" Harry said all at once.

"He was in my bed-" I tried to explain but Harry was already up in my face grabbing my shirt.

"Do not fucking touch him Zayn. I already told you this. Fuck off." Zayn said letting me go and pushing me back.

"Get your shit on Niall." Harry growled and walking out the room.

"Really? You're the one that climbed in bed with me and you didn't say anything to defend me. Wow. Okay. Just get your stuff and leave with Harry before he thinks I'm up here groping you." I said rolling my eyes and then pulling the cover up over my torso.

He didn't say anything. He just left. My door opened but I ignored whoever it was. They jumped on my bed and looked at me. Louis.

"What the hell just happened?" He asked getting under the cover.

"Last night Niall got into my bed because he said you guys were hogging the covers. And he wanted to apologize. But I was sleep but when I woke up this morning I pushed him off of me." I said.

"So what's the problem. Why was Hazza mad?" He asked.

"Because he asked why was Niall in here with a blush on his face. And I tried to tell him what I just told you but he wouldn't listen to me. He just grabbed my shirt and yelled in my face. Then he left mad." I said simply.

"Well what did Niall say?" He asked.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Just sat there and watched me get yelled at." I said.

"Wow what a low blow." Louis said.

"I know. But it's whatever." I said over it.

"What so you're over Niall now." He said.

"I didn't say that. It's just when I'm to close its always 'back away from him' but when I'm keeping my distance he's getting me in trouble. So I don't know anymore. I don't think I care either. What did Harry say to you?" I asked.

"He was mad. And said that if you were the least most understanding you'd stay away from Niall. For your own good. And he said his patience was up to his neck with you." Louis said and I rolled my eyes.

"You know what. I don't even give a shit anymore. It's whatever." I said.

"Are you going to at least be friends?" Louis asked.

"Don't you remember. I tried that. It didn't work. That's why we're here now. And I'm the one who's got some loose screws." I said.

"Hey! Well at least I can pull someone." He said.

"Oh I can pull someone. Don't get me wrong Louis. But sometimes you want a challenge. I can't pull the one I want so I don't care really." I said.

"You just wanted to get into his pants." Louis said and I gave him the stale face.

"No the fuck I didn't. I actually wanted to get to know him more. I know more than Harry does actually. I bet Harry doesn't know he's left handed, plays the guitar, middle name is James, or loves Michael Bublé." I said.

"That doesn't matter Zayn. Family is family and they look after each other." Louis said.

"But I'm not something to keep him protected from." I said.

"I don't know Zayn you kinda did have a lot of relationships, and sex." Louis said.

"Louis that's behind me now. And last year like what the fuck." I said.

"Whatever make me breakfast." He said and kicked under the cover.

I got up and grabbed his foot. He was trying to kick me but he know what was coming next. I held onto his leg and dragged him out of my bed. He fell on the ground but I didn't let him go.

"Zayn I'm going to get a rug burn. Let go of me twit." He said and I dragged him out of my room and into the hall.

He held onto the threshold before you reached the stairs.

"Not the stairs. I'm sorry." He said and I let go of him.

When he got up he mumbled under his breath "wanker."

I laughed and we walked to the kitchen. He got out some toast and I got some jam and eggs.

Simple.

In case you didn't know Louis is my best friend. Always have been always will be. I was there before Harry and it's not like I feel neglected when he hangs out with Harry because I know that I'm always loved by Lou. Our relationship is platonic.

"Get me the damn eggs already I'm starving." He yelled at me.

I gave him half the eggs and he threw a toast at me. We are silently.

"So about you and Niall-" louis said but I cut him off.

"You are the one that said we wouldn't talk about this anymore. I'm done with Niall." I said.

It then was so silent you could hear a pen drop.

Zayn is giving up before Ziall even tried to become a thing. How do you feel about what Niall did?