Chappie 28

No chill in this chapter. BE FUCKING PREPARED

*Zayn's POV*

Alright here we go. At the moment I was sitting down with Calum in Starbucks. If all things go good then everything will go well but it it doesn't then I might get scorched in the face with a vanilla latte.

"Um Calum, I asked you to come here because I really kinda wanted to talk about us." I said and he moved nervously in his seat.

"Yeah me too." He said giving a nervous smile.

"Do you wanna go first?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Ok. Well I wanted to say that it's really nice going places with you, and kissing you, and just hanging around you. And I know we're in the dating process but I think this can't work. Like you're cool and all but I'm falling for someone else." I said and he looked less tense and relieved.

"I know you're cool too. But I really wanted to tell you that too. It's this new transfer at my school. He has red hair, piercings, and he's so funny and cute. He makes me laugh a lot." Calum said smiling.

"Well I'm extremely happy for you. What's his name?" I asked.

"Michael Clifford. He's openly gay too. And he is smart. He makes me feel giddy inside." He said and I smiled at him.

"That's wonderful Cal." I said.

"Yeah, but hey what about you?" He asked sipping at his drink.

"You know my best friend, Niall?" I asked and he nodded smiling.

"Oh my gosh I knew it. Like honestly before we began to talk a bit heavily I was always worried because I thought you guys had a thing. And come to find out you do." He said and I sighed and then he frowned at me.

"Aww Zayn what's wrong?" He asked.

"We're not a thing. I just like him. We kissed Sunday night, but it's like nothing happened. He even has a boyfriend that lives in Ireland for Christ sake." I said.

"Oh Zayn. I think he'll come around." He said sipping his coffee. "But a little persuasion doesn't hurt."

"Persuasion?" I asked.

"You have to woo him. You told me how you're always there for his break downs, how you would go to the movies with him from time to time, and even his birthday gifts.... Damn how about we reconsider you being my boyfriend." He said and we both laughed.

"But no. Actually try to woo him. I honestly don't know what else to say that you haven't done. Cause you've done ice cream in bed, and waltz to slow music, and I guess shared a passionate kiss. I honestly don't know how you're not boyfriends, this makes me a bit envious." Calum said and I laughed.

"Seriously. Just ask to take him on a date. Even though you've already been on so many dates. They weren't titled as dates so they actually don't count." Calum said.

"Fine." I said.

"I can't wait. I want all the details." Calum says.

"As long as you tell me all the details about Mr. Clifford and you." I said and he nodded.

"Of course. I won't be able to contain myself. I'd have to tell someone." He said and I smiled.

We actually talked for a little while longer until he encourage me to 'go get my man'. We got up and hugged each other. I also kissed him on the lips one last time. It was a sign of closure and a opening to a friendship. His still blushed but kissed me back. It lasted about 5 seconds. Then we did pull away. He smiled and hug me.