Chappie 43

[not edited]

*Harry's POV*

"Louis." I said to him before grabbing him.

"Can we not?" I said.

"I just sat here and cleaned out this pool for nothing? Your pool might I add." He said

"Don't you wanna just relax in the bed?" I asked him.

"I wanna get wet." He said.

"And we can do that in my bed." I said smiling at him trying not to laugh.

"Come on now Harry." He said and he took off his shirt and slid off his pants.

I don't care how many times I see Louis naked, half naked or whatever he still looks so beautiful and it just really turns me on honestly.

I took off my clothes and got in with him.

He jumped in and I followed after. I swam close to him and I just kissed him softly on his lips and he pulled away winking at me before going under the water. I soon felt like I was being picked up and he dunked me.

I swam to the surface and flipped my hair out of my face. And smiled at him. "Oh that's the game you want to play?" I said.

"It's only fun when I play. You are so ready to drown me." Louis said and I laughed.

"What? Sorry I'm unaware as to what you're talking about." I said and I went under the water and I grabbed him and went to the surface before dunking me.

I laughed coming up and he didn't come up. For a while so I went down and brought him up and as soon as I did he splashed me in the face.

"That was me almost drowning." He said.

"No. That was you pretending to drown." I said and he rolled his eyes flipping his hair out his face.

"This why I don't want to kiss you now." He said.

I swam near him and smiled at him. I wrapped my arms around his waist. I tried to kiss him and he pulled his face away.

"I told you I wasn't kissing you." Louis said.

"Alright, alright." I said and he was still looking away and I cupped the nape of his neck.

"I don't know why you're doing that. I'm not going to kiss you." He said.

"I understand that. You're not going to kiss me. But I'm still going to kiss you where I don't need your lips to kiss me back." I said and I leaned into his neck and began kissing and sucking.

"You're so cute when you're fake upset and you're funny when you think I'm not actually about to kiss you. And you're so crazy if you think I'm going to keep my hands off of you when you're this naked in front of me." I said biting down on his neck and he moaned and I felt his legs come up and wrap around my waist.

"Let's go to your room." He moaned.

"That's my boy." I said pulling away from him and began walking up the pool stairs grabbing our clothes and going into the house.

*Niall 's POV*

"Niall." Zayn whined.

I smirked not looking at him. I was trying to find out the suit I was going to wear for prom and when we were in the dressing room I might have made him horny. But more or less he was bothering me now and he wasn't even looking for a suit for me anymore.