Chappie 29

Drama, Tears, Drama, Tears, Drama! And it's 4 POV changes so make sure you catch that.

*Louis' POV*

I walked into Nandos and looked around for Josh. When I spotted him he looked my way and waved me over. It was just Sunday and it was around brunch time.

I went and sat down at the table. He leaned over giving me a partial hug before sitting back down.

"Hey Lou." He said.

It was actually weird him calling me Lou. Only Niall, Zayn, Harry, and my dad called me that.

"Hey Josh." I said just going with the flow.

"I took the liberty of ordering for you. You were a bit late." He said.

"Fashionably late Josh." I sassed and he rolled his eyes.

"I don't know why it would take you that long to get dressed. You'd look sexy if you were wearing a sheet." He said and I smiled with a tiny blush on my cheek.

"Anyways moving forward. How do you feel about football season ending?" I asked him playing with the straw to my water.

"I'm sad about it honestly. But we had a good season 36 out of 40 games won. That's because our amazing captain." He said and I smiled flipping my short hair. "One other thing I'm upset about is being not demanded to do something by you." He said biting his lip and I blushed.

"I'll still tell you what to do." I said and his eyebrows raised.

"Oh really." He said.

"Yes. Do you not know who I am?" I asked and he laughed.

My phone vibrated and I pulled it out my pocket. "Who is it?" He asked.

"Nosy. Mind your business." I said and he laughed even though I was serious.

It was Harry anyways.

Baby 😍👬💍: Can you come over? I miss you.

Me: I'm out at lunch right now. Sorry babe. Later.

Baby😍👬💍: Are you at lunch with Josh?

Me: Yes

Baby😍👬💍: Leave rn

Me: You're not telling me what to do.

Baby😍👬💍: what don't you understand. He wants to get into your pants. I dislike him. He's trying to break us up Lou why won't you see that. I love you and if you can't leave that date right now I'll know where we stand.

Me: That is so petty Harry. Why are you even doing this?

Baby😍👬💍: it's not petty Lou. I'm protecting you from him and I'm protecting myself from getting hurt. Just please leave. I don't feel comfortable when you're around him. I trust you I just don't trust him.

Me: babe... Just stop. You're always telling me what to do. It's like I can never make a decision who to hang out with by my self.

Baby😍👬💍: A job as a boyfriend is to protect, love, and care about you. But if you don't leave Louis I'm so done.

Me: ... I'm not leaving he's already ordered me food and everything.

Baby😍👬💍: Take it to go.

Me: That's rude.

Baby😍👬💍: I DONT CARE.

Me: I've told you about the caps.