Chappie 42

How is it possible that I haven't update this book since last year? I doubt that very seriously wattpad.

*Niall's POV*

I rolled my eyes packing my shit before I leave for school. I didn't see Zayn over the weekend because he's a big fucking distraction and I made him stay home so I could study.

I miss him though so big kisses in the car. And good thing Harry is carpooling because that would mean no backseat fun for us.

"Niall gone the hell on. Finals week! If we get there late we'll miss first period." He yelled in my room.

"We'll miss first period." I mocked putting my boats on.

I put on my coat and my book back and made my way down the stairs.

Me and Harry quickly headed out the house and got into the car. He picked up Louis first. Of course. Then he picked up Zayn. He looked very good this morning. I don't know if it was him not giving a fuck about finals week but he was starting off pretty damn good. He had a fringe and were wearing glasses.

He got in the car. "Hello." He said to the boys in the front seat.

He then ignored me. "Zayn." I said.

"Nooo go back to ignoring me." He said.

"I had to study this whole weekend." I said scooting closer to him.

"We'll go ahead and study on the car ride to school yeah?" He asked.

I hugged him putting my face in his neck. "Kiss kiss. Make it up?" I asked and kissed his neck.

He didn't react so I hung to the back of his neck like a koala and looked up at him.

I leaned in for a kiss and he pulled back so I wouldn't touch his lips.

"Zayn don't be like that." I said and he turned to look out the window.

I ran my hand up the inside of his thigh and he quickly closed his legs and tried to hold in a laugh.

I tried kissing him again and he let me. He wrapped his hands around my waist and pushed me onto the seat of the car. He 'climbed' on top of me I guess and began snogging me. I moaned when he bit my lip.

"Hey! Hey! Back to your corners!" I heard Harry shout from the front seat.

"You look very sexy today." I told him before connecting our lips back together.

"And your ass feels as great as it looks in these pants." He said as his hand traveled down my thigh to grab my bum.

"I'm serious I will pull this car over." Harry said.

"Babe let them have a little fun. We were once them. Shit we still are." Louis said.

"But–" Harry started.

"But let them relieve some stress before finals. Don't be a jackass. It's too early." Louis said and leaned over to kiss Harry's cheek.

"Don't make me to horny now." I said and he laughed climbing off me and sitting up.

"You do actually look really good." I said licking my swollen lips.

"Thank you. No effort. But when I wear a fringe I wear the glasses. Can't have one without the other." He said and I leaned on him.

"Your no effort makes my no effort look like pure and utter shit." I said and he laughed.

"Baby you look your best no matter what." He said and pulled me on his lap.