Chapter 25

Tissues towards the end.

*Zayn's POV*

I laid in bed on this bright Sunday morning. Sundays are my lazy days for sure. I rolled out of bed and went for a shower. I'm going to go surprise Niall with some soy frozen yogurt.

I thought in the shower how much closer I'm getting to Niall. I love the feeling. I almost kissed him yesterday, and if I would have did it sooner he would have kissed back but I feel like I'm honestly cheating on Calum even though we're not boyfriends, and maybe we need to talk about that soon. As I said before the feelings are mutual about us just being platonic... I hope so.

But anyways back to Niall. I'm trying to get him to slowly pull him away from Liam and closer to me. God I'm stressing out. I shouldn't stress over Niall. Because we all know in the end Liam isn't really the best guy for Niall. And to be honest I hate to say it but Liam is probably cheating on Niall.

That's so foreshadowing but I was Liam before. Gosh that makes me sound old. But I was a bag of hormones and while I was making commitments to this girl I was with, who was a virgin, I was off fucking some guy. Yeah I was that low at one point. I broke that girls heart. So maybe if you can connect the dots you'd probably see the same. I don't want Niall hurt. It pains me to see Niall go through that. And when Niall's hurt I am too as corny and cliche as it sounds.

I sighed climbing out of the shower. I wrapped the towel around me waist, brushed my teeth and walked to my room and sat there for a moment. I put on some underwear and slipped on some clothes on and grabbed my keys and wallet. I stopped by my mom and dad's room. They were still sleeping but I woke them up.

"Good morning people who gave birth to me." I said and my mom smiled rolling over to cuddle into my father.

"Morning baby. Where you going?" My mom asked me.

"Get some frozen yogurt for Niall." I said.

"Did he ask you to get it?" My mom asked and I shook my head 'no'.

"That's what I tried to do with your mom you know. Buy her stuff randomly. She loved it. Still does actually." My dad said and my mom smiled.

"Oh yeah dad since Mom can get a new pair of earrings/necklace/ broach every week I think I can get some for Niall, he really want to pierce his ear and he doesn't have any earrings and he has sensitive skin." I said and he smiled.

"Okay fine, seems reasonable. What carat?" He asked.

".24" I said.

"And silver or gold?" He asked.

"Silver." I said and he nodded.

"It's possible but I get paid next week so I'll get it by then." He said and I smiled.

"Thanks dad. And mom I'm talking him out of Liam and Liam is making it so much easier for me." I said proud.

"Well I'm proud. Soon you'll have him. And then treat him right." My mom said.

"Of course." I said.

"I am a winner. Now I will be on my way now." I said leaving out there room with them laughing.

I left out the house and to my car to the frozen yogurt place. I rolled my eyes when I saw Perrie in there with her friends. What is this there hang out spot.

"Oh hey Zaynie." Perrie said.

"I told you only my boyfriend can call me that." I said continuing to walk to the counter.