Chappie 3

*Niall's POV*

So I'm sitting on the roof. Don't ask how I got out here. But I'm sitting up here right? And I'm wondering how Harry got in my room yesterday. I locked the door and everything. Well anyways I already locked the door before I came up here too.

I heard a car park in front and I could see it was Harry and his friend, and his boyfriend. I hope they don't come bothering me.

I took out a cigarette. Shit I don't even have a lighter.

"Niallll." Harry sung my name coming in my room.

"I'm on the roof. You have a light?" I asked and he looked out and at me.

"Ewww you smoke how disgusting I think Zayn does he smokes too." He said "ZAYNNNNNNN."he yelled.

"What!" I heard someone yell.

"Niall needs a lighter." He said and I heard pattering on the ground then a little arguing.

"Give me the lighter" "I want to smoke with him I'll give it to him" "You don't even know him" "That's because we haven't smoked together yet." "Ugh fine don't touch him." "No promises"

I saw the 'Zayn' climb on the roof and sit next to me pulling out a cigarette then a lighter lighting his and mines.

"Sometimes they're cute and other times you're just the third wheel wondering how they're even your friend." He said and I laughed smoking a bit.

"Niall." I said holding out my hand.

"Zayn." He said shaking it.

"Where did you guys just come from?" I asked flicking ashes of the end of the cig.

"We went to get pizza. Harry brung you back some but I think we left it in the car." He said.

"Aww how considerate." I said and he laughed.

"I used to come up here a lot." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Harry and Louis always wanted to play hide and seek. I always used to hide up here and smoke cigarettes." He said.

"When was this?" I asked because how long has he been smoking.

"Oh this was only last year. We sometimes do this now. But that's only because Louis' immaturity rubs off on Harry. They're not that immature but we play hide and seek at age 17." He said.

"Would that make you immature to then?" I asked him.

"Nope. I'm the responsible one." He said and I pulled out my phone to text Li back.

"Leyum? What is he your boyfriend?" Zayn said.

"I'm not gay, or bisexual." I said.

"Oh. Well are you at least bicurious?" He asked me and I blushed.

"Maybe. I don't know why?" I asked and he just shook his head flicking off ashes from his cig.

"You're cute. So I just wanted to know. I can help you with the whole bicurious thing." He said.

"Um I don't even know you." I said.

"Do you have any STD's, medical conditions, infectious diseases I should know about?" He asked.

"No." I said blushing.

"Well I don't see the problem with kissing you right now." He said turning to look at me.

"Big problem. I'm not trying to rush this bicurious thing, I barely know you, and you just seem like you want a piece of ass." I said exhaling smoke.

"Ugh you sound like your cousin with all the caution stuff." He said inhaling.

"Wow hopefully YOLO isn't your motto. And I hope you don't go 80 mph in a school zone because wow you just might crash...... and think about the kids having to see that." I said standing up and walking over to my window climbing back in.

I sat on my bed and grabbed my guitar. I tried to strum one of the cords to the chorus of one of my songs but it wasn't working.

Zayn climbed back through the window and sat on my bed. "Um I'm trying to work so-" he cut me off.

"Instead of going from E to G. Play B to D." He said. (A/N: I know nothing about guitar. Sorry 🙈)

"You don't even know how the song go-" he cut me off again.

"Just play it." He said and I rolled my eyes playing the cords to the songs.

It actually fit. "See that's better." He said.

"Well thanks." I said.

"Hey Niallll." Louis sung coming in my door with a pizza box.

"Yes Loueh." I said.

"We brought you pizza." He said.

"That's been sitting in a hot car for 30 minutes yum." I said rubbing my stomach and he put the box on my bed.

"You're welcome. Is Zayn bothering you. Because he does that a lot." Louis said.

"He was at first not anymore though." I said placing my guitar on the bed opening the box.

"Great because me and Harry are having a great time without him." He said and skipped out the room.

"I feel so appreciated." Zayn called out to him and I laughed.

"You know they almost had sex in front of me before." Zayn said and I almost chocked on my pizza.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah. They were grinding up against each other and everything. They were even moaning. No body was in the house but us so I just kinda left, leaving them to it." He said and I laughed.

"That must have been awkward." I said.

"It was and like I would've watched and even recorded it for later to watch but like they are my best mates and that's just a little weird seeing Louis stick his-" I cut him off.

"Louis isn't a top." I said.

"Yeah he is." Zayn said.

"Louis is a power bottom. He has a big bum. Trust me he's a bottom." I said.

"And you'd be a?" He asked and I threw a pillow at his head and he laughed.

Hi, I'm Harry's Cousin (Ziall)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें