Questions Answered

Niall:

What do you feel towards Zayn? You are adorable!

Thanks. And I feel very strongly towards Zayn. I love him.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years, cutie?

God the compliments. Thank you. But I'm not sure exactly. Probably owning like a guitar shop.

If Zayn and Calum dated would you go crazy?

Possibly if the events that happened still took place. Like me and Liam breaking up. Zayn would probably be too involved in Calum to actually remember me. But I'll put that thought out of my head. I don't want to think about that.

Can you and Zayn be my dads?

Umm I don't even know if I can take care of myself alone. I'm not sure if I can take care of you.

Do you miss your brother? Like, having him around now but he definitely doesn't act like a brother to you, do you miss having him as a brother figure?

To be honest he isn't at all a brother figure, and he never was unless he was setting and example for me to be bad. And yeah I miss when we were little like I was 5 and he was 10 and this boy pushed me in the park and I scraped my knee and Greg punched him in the face. *laughs*. I miss that.

What took you so long to say 'I love you' to Zayn?

I wanted to make sure and I doubted myself so I knew for certain I had to make sure because I don't doubt myself a lot.

I have Nandos *dances around in a ballet and hands it to you then dances out of the room*

Is this safe to eat? Because gosh I haven't had Nandos since I was in Ireland. Thanks weird dancing ballet person.

Why did you overreact when Zayn wouldn't let you do anything with him right after you broke up with Liam?

I was trying to get back at Liam which I realized that he didn't deserve that and doubt if he'd even care. But I pushed Zayn away because he wouldn't help me get back at Liam.

Will you ever talk to Liam?

I don't know. He really hurt me you know. Trust goes a long way and takes forever to build up. And one little incident could have the betrayal meter boiling over in 2.2 seconds.

If Liam were to apologize would you forgive him right immediately or will you make him work for your forgiveness?

I would have to decide if it was worth it first off. But I would definitely make him work for it. Definitely.

Can I see you without your T-shirt & we see your irishly sexy?

Wha? It's winter. If anything I'm putting on multiple shirts and a coat.

What do you think you and Zayn would be in 10 years?

Hopefully we'll be a couple. I'm not going to think that far ahead. Looking to much in the future could damage the present and I'm not one to think a relationship will last forever. I just hope it will.

Zayn:

Do you see yourself with Niall in the future?

Of course. I love him and we're doing pretty good so far. I haven't really wanted to ask him to be my boyfriend because I've thought that would pressure him even more to say 'I love you' but now that he's said it I don't have to hide that I want him as mine now.