Chappie 12

I love momma Malik

*Zayn's POV*

Okay 3rd day of school was nice. I finally talked to that girl Selena. She was actually pretty cool and her giggle was cute.

I walked in the kitchen to get some water and saw my mom going in the fridge.

"Before I accidentally scare you I'm home." I said and she closed the fridge with the lunch meat in her hand.

"Hey Zayn, how was school? Hungry?" She asked and I leaned down and let her kiss my temple like usual.

"It was good. Nah. How was work?" I asked her.

"It was fine. Today a girl was really upset about not getting into the high school she wanted and her best friend did." My mom said. (A/N: This legit happened to me. I was sobbing my freaking eyes out. I'm way better now though so yeah.)

Yeah my moms a counselor at a high school.

"That must have been terrible." She said.

"Well it was a bit. Not completely we made a list of pros and cons of her going to that school and it had more cons than pros. So she's not completely over it but she's ok. No more tears." She said smiling.

I love that my moms a counselor tbh. Because she always knows what's wrong with me and when there is something wrong with me she does pry. But it doesn't seem like it.

"Oh I have syllabus for you to sign." I said pulling out my folder.

"Who is Niall?" She asked looking at my folder.

"Oh he's Harry's cousin." I answered looking for where I put my pens in my book bag.

"And you like him?" She asked.

"No." I said grabbing the pen and handing it to her.

"His name is doodled all over your folder." She said and I looked at my folder and it was.

I opened it and it had all of Niall's work we did today in it.

"Ugh this is his folder." I said.

On cue my phone rang. It was Harry so I just answered.

"Hey Harry. I already know. Me and Niall accidentally switched folders." I said.

"So how is this going to work?"
Harry asked.

"I don't know." I said.

"I'll just send him over there." Harry said.

"Ok." I said and hung up.

"Oh I get to meet your boyfriend." My mom teased.

"He's not my boyfriend by popular demand." I said.

"And who might that be?" She asked.

"Harry." I said and she laughed.

"When you were younger you were a rule breaker. Not now?" She asked making her sandwich.

"Nope. Mainly because he might kill me." I said and she laughed again and the doorbell rung.

I got up and walked my way to the door. I opened and Niall was standing there with the folder in his hand.

"Oh wait I forgot it in the kitchen." I said and he followed me closing the door behind him.

My mom looked up from her sandwich.