Chappie 23

[not fucking edited]

*Zayn's POV*

"You're crazy. We are not really doing this." I said to Calum.

We had just got done eating and he brung me here to a hair shop and asked me did we want to get a strip of our hair died blonde! For Christ sake.

"Damn I must be hard at reading people, I most definitely thought you were the adventurous type." Calum said.

"I am. I just didn't think you were." I said smirking and he blushed and flipped me off.

"Don't let the uniform I was wearing earlier fool you. I am very daring." He said.

"Oh yeah?" I asked.

"Yes very." He said.

"Tell me one daring thing you did." I said.

"It's kind of a secret but if we can die our hair I'll tell you." He said and I agreed to do it.

"I liked this boy I was snap chatting and I sent him a nude and it was everywhere because it had leaked, but my face wasn't in it so nobody knew. Okay blonde time." He said pulling me by the arm into the shop.

"Wait we're not going to just skip over this. What you just told me was huge." I said and he shushed me before talking to the lady who guided us both to the back.

"I know. But now I think you should trust me because I do you. But anyway it happened a little over a year ago. I was stupid." Calum said as we sat down.

"No it's cool. I didn't know you had it in you. But, since it's already been leaked it wouldn't matter if I saw right." I said and he hit my arm fake glaring at me.

"Kidding." I said. "Plus I'm not only attracted to you because you're fine, and you're a guy. I'm attracted to you because you're nice, kind, adorable. You have the cutest and sexiest pout ever." I said.

"Oh gosh thank you." He said blushing.

"Don't mention it." I said to him.

We sat back and two women came in with the stuff. Oh my god this will be a very memorable moment for me.

---

"You look hot." He said.

"As do you. Seriously." I told him and he blushed.

"Can we take a picture to savor this beautiful moment?" Calum said.

"Yes." I said and I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out while he opened his mouth just for his tongue to poke out.

I took the picture and I sent it to him and he set it as his lock screen. "You're so hot." He said.

"Thank you." I said and he bit his lip looking at me.

"It's late Cal. And we both have school in the morning. Let's call it a night." I said.

"Yeah I think that's what's best. Walk me home?" He asked and I smiled nodding.

"So how is your school? Like is it nice?" I asked him as we began walking.

"It's okay. It's a lot of straight guys there. So there I have to pretend I'm straight. It's like I don't know if they're homophobes but I know if they are that's a lot of people that would bully me." Calum said.

"Why don't you go to a school where you don't have to hide?" I asked him.

"Because the all boy school is ranked 15 in London for best academics. That's what's expected of me. I don't want to go there either way. But that's not my choice." He said.