Chappie 17

Wattpad a update where they do the word count for you is great I love it. And I love this fetus-y picture of Li.

[not edited]

*Niall's POV*

I ran to Liam as I saw him getting closer. He was smiling and dropped his bags and caught me. Liam was very well built for his age.

"You're here. You're here. You're here." I said hugging him.

"Yes I am here." He said laughing.

I kissed his cheek and hoped down getting weird looks from people but however I didn't care.

"Omg c'mon I have so much to tell you in person." I said dragging him.

"Wait my bags!" He exclaimed and laughed as he went back for them.

We then went outside where he met Anne properly.

"Thank you once again for letting me stay at your home." He said and she smiled driving to the house.

"The pleasure is all mines. You sound very sweet and you're a cutie pie." She said and I tried not to laugh.

When we pulled up in front of the house I started to yank Liam in the house. When we finally made it to my too room I laid on my bed tired from dragging Liam.

"Harry!" I yelled and he was in here quickly.

"Hi. I'm Harry." Harry said.

"Liam. Nice to meet you." Liam said.

"Likewise. I've heard a lot about you." Harry said coming in and sitting on my bed.

"Hoping all good things." Liam said and I nodded.

"Yes." Harry said then Louis walked in.

"Hazza- Oh you must be Li Li Niall has been raving about." Louis said.

"And you must be Zayn? Wait no. Louis." Liam said.

"Ding. Ding. Ding." He said.

"Nice to meet you. Niall said you guys play good hide and seek." Liam said and louis laughed.

"We can play a round. I'm the best seeker ever." Louis said and we laughed.

"Wasn't Zayn coming over?" Harry asked.

"Yeah in a couple hours." I said and he nodded.

----

"You've gotten really cute. Already getting facial hair. Okay LiLi." I said and he lifted his eyebrows.

"Oh yeah how is that girl?" I asked him.

"We didn't work out." Liam said sadly.

"Oh no. This is okay. Liam you always have me." I said putting my arm around his shoulder.

"Yeah you're right. Just a young love. You know." He said.

"No not really. Need I remind you Liam. No one likes me." I said.

"You keep putting yourself down. Some lady or lad might come sweep you off your feet." Liam said.

There was a knock at the door. "Come in." I said and Zayn came in.

"You must be Liam." Zayn said smiling.

"Yes and you must be my replacement Zayn." Liam said and Zayn laughed.

"I doubt my bond with Niall could ever be as strong as you guys and I haven't even seen how you guys interacted." Zayn said and coming to plop next to me.

"Well I guess. I've never liked Niall." He said and Zayn's eyes widened.

"That was once and I beg to differ." Zayn said then smirking.

"It was small I got over it." Liam confessed and I gasped.

"So if I were to kiss you right now you wouldn't kiss me back or like it?" Niall asked.

"Where is this going." Zayn said.

"I probably would. But it's a kiss." Liam said.

*Zayn's POV*

Niall grabbed his face and kissed him square on the lips. I don't know but something clicked. It's not short either and they're not stopping. I cleared my throat because I don't want to see this. Sure Liam is a nice looking lad but I don't want him to kiss Niall.

And I have logical reason behind this. I don't want Niall to get attached physically if they do decide they want to be in a relations while Liam is here Niall will be more sad when Liam leaves. Yeah that's good enough reason.

They broke apart and Niall but his lip but Liam spoke first.

"Well that was a bit adventurous." Liam said.

I didn't like this.

"You're a good kisser." Niall said to Liam.

Liam blushed. "Likewise." He said.

"And y'all are sharing the same bed tonight?" I clarified and they laughed.

HAHAHAHAH no. I don't know. I just don't like this.

I looked up and saw them kissing again. I just literally got up and got out of the room. Wtf. I would say I was a little pissed. It's like I wasn't even there. I walked in Harry's room to see them kissing. This is tolerable. Liam and Niall isn't. I guess I just feel like a loner.

:(

Well Li is here! And interfering might I say.