Chappie 30

I won't sugar coat anything. You're going to cry a lot unless you are a abnormal human being. No I'm Jp but really you just might cry this is sad. But it had to be done. Read my A/N at the end so you can be up 2 date with all this. An you would definitely think this was the last chapter but it's not.

*Harry's POV*

Have you ever just been in a relationship. It could have been platonic or romantic, or maybe not even mutual. But some form of relationship. And you could have been with them years, months,weeks, or even days. But when the relationship ends do you ever just constantly think about it. Let the memories replay over and over again. Even if it was just the first time you made eye contact, the first time you kissed, or even them running away from you. You remember it crystal clear and now that the relationship is over that's all that you think about.

I don't want to say it but I think I'm falling into a depression. It's been 3 days. I've been cooped up in this house. I'm with Niall too though. And my step dad is just trying to find things wrong with us him being a doctor and everything but every time my mom would drag him out the room telling him we are heartbroken and the only medicine that we needed is time.

I haven't talked either, except to Niall a few times. I'm not glad Niall is going through the same thing I am but I'm glad we're there for each other. I'm not glad that he feels the same way as me but I'm glad that he understands what's going on with me because he knows from experience.

We've both turned our phones off Tuesday morning. Zayn, Louis, and even Liam at times would continually call.

I know it may not be fair to Zayn. He had nothing to do with this. If anything he was trying to help. But I didn't want to talk to him and neither did Niall. We wanted quiet.

Everything is just so dark and I know we can make it but it's just not for sure.

*Niall's POV*

It's harder for me I know. Not saying that Harry isn't going through something just as hard but I think I have more than anyone else has on their plate.

My conclusion isn't random. It's based on the fact that my friend for years betrayed me and my loyalty towards him, but that's not the half of it, actually not even a third of it. Then again my dead mother, I don't to dwell on her too much before I cry again. The father I never got a chance to meet, and not because I didn't want to but because he walked out on my life before I got a chance to even get a glimpse. And lastly the good for nothing ass brother. It's tough thinking about everything like that. But I've been coaching Harry through this and he has me.

I laid on his bed wrapped in the covers looking at the door. I fixed us some food while he was on the shower but I ate mines so his is sitting on his desk. We wouldn't do extreme stuff like that, I mean stop eating and not keeping up our hygiene. We didn't fall that deep and I'm glad honestly. I blinked as he walked in the door drying his hair.

I then got up because I had to get in the shower. He grabbed his food as I walked past him. Even though keeping clean and showering for you is good I hate showers. They make you think. You wash, and then you contemplate life.

I stripped of my clothes and turned the water on. I then stepped in. I emerged under the water. And here comes the thoughts. I reached for the shampoo.

Three days ago, that being Sunday I did something bad. That was trying to fight fire with fire. It was horrible. I don't even know what provoked me to do that. And with Zayn. I probably hurt him, a whole lot too. My actions were only lining up with my mind. I thought it was right, I thought it would make me feel better. I was selfish though, I was out of my shit.