Chappie 19

[not edited]

*Harry's POV*

"Stop fucking hitting me." I yelled at Zayn.

"Why did you cheat on Lou." He said.

"Why would I cheat on him. I love him." I said.

"There's a video." He said and I blocked myself from getting hit again.

I guess at different times we are stronger than each other. I also think in different times we're more scared of each other. Like now Zayn is really angry. And my chest really fucking hurts

"Well can I see it." I said and he shoved it in my face.

He played the video. I didn't know what he was talking about. I didn't see me in the video at all.

"I'm not even in the video." I said.

"What do you mean you're the star of the video." He said pointing to the person in the video.

"That's a girl!" I yelled and he pulled it back to look at it and he laughed.

"You should start putting your hair in a pony tail or something. It looks awfully girly." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey no hard feelings?" He asked trying to help me up.

"No fuck you. You beat the shit out of me for no reason." I said.

"Hey I'm looking out for my best friend. You'd do the same for Lou Or Niall." He said and helped me up.

I knew he was right. "Well can I at least have a damn ice pack." I groaned and he grabbed my arm helping me up but then just pushing me on the bed and leaving out the room.

When he came back he threw the icepac just at me.

"Who even sent that video?" I said.

"Josh." He said.

I grew angry. "Why does Josh even have Louis' number?!" I asked madly.

"What's wrong with it?" Zayn said.

"Josh doesn't fucking like me." I said fucking pissed. "I told Louis not to hang around him. Because I know he likes Louis. This is just adding fuel to the flame." I said.

"Okay so he tried to ruin you and Louis' relationship but what the real reason." He said and I glared at him.

"He doesn't like me. He likes Louis. Do you know how irritating that is. For your boyfriend to hang out with someone you don't like and that person having a crush on them. I feel disrespected when Louis does that. Plus Josh eyes fall a little to frequent on Louis' ass especially in the locker room and I don't like that shit one bit. I haven't talked to Josh but I will fuck him up. Trying to break me and Lou up. Fuck no." I said my fist clenching by my side.

*Zayn's POV*

"Actually no. I don't know that feeling but I see where you're coming from. But on to bigger problems. You're comfortable with Niall and Liam being boyfriends?" I asked him trying to to sound too involved because that'd make me sound jealous and I don't want that.

"Yeah Liam seems like a cool dude. And he's smart and stuff. Why not?" Harry asked and I just shrugged.

"They're really close s'all." I said.

"They are best friends." He said.

"Well I don't tongue kiss Louis. Because we're strictly platonic and then you'd beat the shit out of me." I said and he chuckled.