Chappie 21

I think this chapter is amazing. Honestly it's not me being arrogant it's just me being proud of my work.

[not edited]

*Harry's POV*

"Happy Birthday to you." Me, Zayn and Louis sung.

Niall was in bed and my mom and him had took Liam to the airport this morning around 5 this morning. But now it 9 and I've already planned a really big day for him. Zayn didn't really want to be here even with Liam gone. I was going to change that.

Niall stirred putting the pillow over his head. "Shut the fuck up." He muffled.

I laughed taking my shoes off. And climbed on his bed. Louis did the same and I picked him up underneath his under arms and pulled him up. We looked at Zayn and he shook his head so we just began jumping up and down.

"Ow that was my leg." Niall whined as I stepped on his leg.

"Get up! You're 18!" I yelled.

"Yay for me. But I'm tired." Niall said.

"Damn just get up already." Louis said.

"Nope." Niall said and I looked to Zayn for help and he rolled his eyes.

"Get up Niall. You get to have a nice cold beer. You're old enough to drink." Zayn said and he pulled the cover of himself and the pillow.

He only had on his briefs and Zayn was just staring at his body. Niall jumped up and ran out the room screaming how he needed a beer. Zayn's eyes trailed him the whole time. "Keep your eyes in your head Zayn." I said and he smiled before flicking me off.

I'm glad I actually got him to smile. I hopped off the bed and Louis held his hands out and whined so I put my hands on his bum and led him to the edge where I caught him and placed him down. He made kiss-y lips and I leaned in and gave my baby a kiss.

We then left out the room. Zayn trailing behind us. We went downstairs and Niall was on the house phone and then he hung up running towards the fridge and grabbing a beer. He must have just asked my dad for one of his. He opened it and drunk.

"It's all I've ever wanted in life." He sighed and I laughed.

"You finish that beer yeah. Because we have plans for today." I told him.

"Alright. Just because I know this won't be my last beer." He drunk it down then wiped his mouth.

He ran past us and hopped up the stairs one by one. Zayn turned to Louis and thought o didn't hear him whisper. "It's hard to keep my eyes in my head when he does stuff like that. Do you see his ass."

Louis laughed and shook his head. When Niall was upstairs and in the shower we went to my room. Zayn got back on his phone.

"I met this guy named Calum yesterday." He said.

"Oh." I said.

"Yes. He was really cute. He showed up at my door telling me I left my door open an there was a shoe on my lawn. How weird. He gave me his number too." He said looking down at his phone.

"So you don't like Niall anymore?" I asked him.

He frowned. "I do still like him. I'm just trying to avoid those feelings and hopefully move on. Like he did." He said.

"You're going to hurt yourself." Louis counter argued.

"I don't think so." Zayn said.

"Zayn-" I said but he cut me off.

"I'm just trying to be happy. Stay preoccupied. And have a good companion. Niall is obviously not that because he is in a relationship so that will not work. So I will be looking for good boyfriend traits elsewhere." Zayn said and we didn't argue with him about that after that.