Chappie 4

*Zayn's POV*

I slowly got up off the bed and slowly made my way towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Louis asked and I cursed.

"To the bathroom." I lied.

"Yeah you're lying. Don't go bother my cousin." Harry said.

"No promises." I said.

"I'm serious." Harry grumbled.

"I know." I said and skipped out his room.

I knocked on Niall's door. "Come in." He said and I walked in and he rolled his eyes.

"Yes Zayn. I hope this isn't a everyday thing. You know me seeing your face." He said and I hissed.

"You just hurt my feelings." I pouted plopping down on the bed.

"Shut up. Why are you here?" He asked me.

"Because they kicked me out, actually told me to come in here with you." I said smoothly.

"Haha that's a lie. Harry wouldn't want you around me." He said.

"You're just like your cousin. Or I'm just a bad liar." I said.

"Taking is I barely know how he acts I'm gonna call you a bad liar." He said.

"Do you wanna go get some ice cream?" I asked him.

"Random. And no I'm lactose and tolerant." He said crossing his legs.

"Well Harry's mom bought some Ben and Jerry's the not real milk kind. It's the Peanut butter jam session one. That's like my favorite. You want to share some?" I asked.

"I'm allergic to peanuts." He said.

"Well do you want to go and get some frozen yogurt from this place. It sells that soy shit." I asked.

"How are we getting there?" He asked.

"I'll drive-" he cut me off and laughed.

"As if I'm getting in a car with you." He's said

"I'm a good driver." He said.

"I'm not getting in a car with you." He said.

"Do you want me to bring you back something then?" I asked him.

"Yes please and thank you." He said.

I left out his room. He think he can just do this to me. I am Zayn freaking Malik mysterious, creative, quiet boy who's the undercover charmer......well at least that's what my mum thinks.

I get into my car and drive to the ice cream shop. I had to look around for something without dairy, or peanuts like this was so hard. Like who do he think I am his boyfriend, and he's sick. The bell rung and I saw Perrie and she little friends walk in.

"Zaynie." She said and I cringed.

Perrie my ex. She's a total bitch. She cheated on me with this guy named Aaron. But anyways she's been trying to get me back but why would I want to get back with her.

"Zaynieeee." She sung.

"Perrie leave me alone." I said.

"You're here all by yourself getting ice cream. What's next you're gonna listen to The lonely hour album and cry?" She asked and teased.

"I'm actually getting ice cream for my boyfriend who is sick so no." I said.

"Yeah I'll have the banana split Sunday no peanuts and with the soy vanilla frozen yogurt . And then some regular chocolate two scoops on both." I said.

"When did this happen? Why didn't I know?" She said.

"I'll send you a picture when I get back to the house." I said rolling my eyes and paying the man.

"Yeah okay." She said and her and her friends went over by the ice cream flavors.

"Sorry here's your change and your ice cream." He said.

"Thanks." I said.

Those are some workers I've never seen before. Like ever.

I drive to the house and went upstairs to Niall's room and he wasn't there. I went to Harry's room and they weren't there.

"Yeah he went to go get me frozen yogurt." I heard from the backyard so I went downstairs and outside. They were in the pool.

I grabbed my phone. And went to the camera trying to take a decent picture of Niall. It was then when he acknowledged my presence so he put his arms on the edge of the pool pulling his upper half out the water. I chose then to snap a pic. He got out. He looked fucking hot. Maybe boner worthy.

"Thanks for the yogurt. I'll give you the money later." He said walking away.

"I know another way you can pay me." I said suggestively lifting an eyebrow.

"Pig." He said before jumping in the water.

"You keep harassing Niall I'll kick your ass." Louis said trying to splash water on me.

"Oh shut up." I said and then sat on the chair picnic chair and sent the photo to Perrie.

It was like a perfect photo. His arms looked flexed. You could see his defined abs, he was wearing sunglasses, his hair was wet, and he was biting his lip so like. Everything you would want in a pic. Perrie text me back.

Pear-e: Where'd you get that from a magazine how pathetic.

Me: This is Harry's cousin. My boyfriend (insert photo of Harry and Niall)

Pear-e: You're a joke. He's not that cute.

Me: The hell he isn't. Just stop texting me I have to take care of him.
I said and locked my phone.

Niall was in the water with the spoon in his mouth and the container in his hand. Louis trying to get some.

"Louis it's mines." He whined.

"But I want some." Louis said trying to grab it again.

"Get your boyfriend Hazza." He said and harry eyes widened then smiled.

I guess because he called him his nick name.

"Babe look at my chest." Harry said and Louis walked over to Harry with lusty eyes.

"Works like a charm." I laughed to myself.