Chappie 33

-2 months later- (it's okay nothing happened)

*Niall's POV*

"I'll call you when we land." I said to Zayn and he leaned down pulling me in the fourteenth hug.

"Okay." He said hugging me tight.

"Zayn I can't breathe." I said.

"Sorry babe." He said unloosening me and pulling me in for a kiss.

I blushed kissing him back.

"Love birds come on they called our flight." Auntie Anne said.

And we broke apart the same time Harry and Lou did.

"Bye again." I said to Zayn blowing a kiss at him. And he smiled catching it.

"How corny." I called to him and he laughed.

I turned around and we went through the plane doors handing the lady our ticket and continuing forward.

Eventually when we did get on the plane Harry sat by me and I stared out the window.

"You know we're only staying for a week. Right?" Harry asked me.

"Yeah." I said.

"Well don't miss him to much." Harry said.

"I'm not going to miss him that much." I said.

"Well you know when you love someone you miss them a lot. The only way I'm staying sane throughout this week is because me and Lou are going to call and text all the time." Harry said and I sighed.

"Harry how many times so I have to tell you I don't love him. You don't listen." I said.

"Niall if you keep saying that it'll hurt his feelings more." Harry said and I took out my phone putting it on airplane mode and putting my headphones in.

But before I start playing music he said. "We're not done talking about this."

I played my music leaning my head against the window. 

That's all Harry wants to talk about is me and Zayn. He didn't even want to say me and Zayn's name in the same sentence a while back. Now he wants us all cuddly and cute saying 'I love you' back and forward. I don't know if he's trying to help but if he is I guess he doesn't know how irritating it is. He's pushing me to the brink and making me feel worst.

---

When we landed we got our carry-ons and made a single file line exiting off the plane. I was a bit excited going back to my old home. That's where we we're  staying because it was inexpensive and well because Anne hadn't been there in a while.

When we left the airport stopping at the baggage claim to claim our bags, Anne was on the phone with somebody to come get us. I don't know why we couldn't just hail a cab. But we waited about 20 minutes before a familiar looking car pulled up.

The window rolled down and I saw Greg their. A little boy was in the back in a car seat sand I was just their frozen. Anne and Harry walked towards the car I just sat their frozen.

"C'mon Niall." Harry said coming back and pulling my hand to help me put my bag in the trunk before slamming it shut.

He made me sit in the middle because I was the shorter one. Harry got in and closed the door. I looked over at the little boy who had a Thomas the train plush in his hand. He looked at me smiling.

"I Theo." he said and I didn't know what to say.

"I Harry." Harry said reaching over me and shaking the little boys hand.