Chappie 41

Babies this book is coming to an end. What a wild ride it's been.

*Niall's POV*

Zayn wrapped his hands around my waist and kissed the back of my neck. "Goodness Zayn pay attention it's finals." I said trying to push him away.

"I could pass this English final with my hands tied behind my back." He said and began kissing on the side of my neck.

"Free period we're going to my house." He said biting his lip.

I was tempered to smirk but I didn't. "Pay attention." I told him.

"Give me kiss and I'll leave you alone." He said.

"No." I said.

"Why?" He asked me.

"Because you're going to take it to far and make me moan and shit in the middle of her explaining the study guide." I said and he laughed.

"Baby." He said grabbing onto my waist.

She passed out the study guide and the bell rung. I passed Harry in the hallway. "We're going to Zayn's." I told him.

"Why?" He said.

"Because we want to hang out at his house." I said.

"Yeah ok." He said.

Zayn and me walked out the building and outside and got into his car. Zayn started up and went to his house. I jumped on his back as we went in the house. We went up the stairs and into the room and he plopped on the bed. I fell back sighing. He turned around pushing me further onto the bed.

He took off my shoes and slipped out of his. "What are you planning?" I asked him.

"I just want to kiss you." He said.

"Just kiss me?" I asked smiling.

"Maybe a little bit more." He said climbing on top of me.

I grabbed the nape of his neck and brung him down to me and kissed him. Kissing him never gets old. He's just so fine, the sweetest and my baby. He pulled away and began attacking my neck. I moaned wrapping my legs around his waist.

"You are a bit feisty today aren't you?" I said biting my lip.

"It makes up for me not being very verbal." He said and began stroking the underside of my right thigh.

"Meaning?" I asked him.

"Meaning... I haven't really talked to you lately about something that's been preoccupying my mind for a while now." He said and stopped looking at me.

"Like what babe?" I asked him sitting up.

"Like my acceptance and rejection letters." He said.

And I nodded to tell him to elaborate. He sighed. "I didn't get into my first pick." He said.

"Baby." I said and went and crawled in his lap.

"When did you know this?" I asked him placing my arms locked and around the back of his neck.

"I knew this that same day. But I felt weak because I had just told you not to fret about your letters. I cried so hard to my mom. It was embarrassing." Zayn said and I held his head to my chest.

"I wish you would have told me. That night I was really flaunting it. I mean I was yelling it from the rooftops about me being accepted into mines and you didn't tell me. I wouldn't have did all that. And don't even try to say you would have taken my happiness from me because yes but at the same time no. I would've been there for you. You are my love, Zayn. You should know that." I said stroking his hair and one hand wrapped around my waist.