Chappie 2

I love that picture.

*Niall's POV*

We got up early like around 10. That's pretty early for me considering it is summer break. I usually wake up around 1. But any ways I decide to get ready. I just put on some black skinnies and a white tee. I put on some black and white vans styled my hair up and put on some black sunglasses.

"C'mon Niall I was supposed to meet them up there in 15 minutes and the walk is distance-y." Harry called.

I walked out my door and he eyed me up and down.

"No homo or anything but you look hot." He admitted.

"Thanks." I said blushing.

We made our way outside and start walking to the park. I really had to pee. See I should have peed before we left. Now I have to go in the bushes or something.

When we got there it was only 2 people. Well Harry's a bit anti social. Only 2 friends? But I guess that beats my one.

"Niall. Friends. Friends. Niall." Harry said.

"Hey, I'm Harry's cousin." I said.

The boy with the raven black hair didn't bother looking up his eyes were glued to his phone. He just put up a hand and waved the opposite direction of where I was standing. But the one with chestnut hair smiled and got up and gave me a big hug. I just hugged back so he wouldn't consider me rude but I don't really like touching a lot. It's not my cup of tea.

"Oh you smell good." He said pulling away. "Anyways I'm Louis and you're Irish. That's cute and I am more than Hazza's friend. I'm his boyfriend." He said leaving me to go grab Harry's cheeks pulling him down for a kiss.

"Well you guys are cute. But Harry I have to use the bathroom and I was gonna pee in the bush but it's like a Mcdonalds across the street so I'm heading over there." I said and he nodded.

"Be careful." He said.

Im not a child.

I walked across and went in I used the bathroom, washed my hands an exited. I looked across the street to see the boy it's black hairs eyes still concentrated on his phone. Gosh does he ever blink.

I crossed the street then sat down on the bench not to far from where he was sitting. Harry and Louis were acting all lovey dovey and it was cute honestly.

"Ugh." I sighed.

I'll never have a person to do that with. Everybody looks at me like I have some type of contagious disease. But I don't but I still will be forever alone.

I took out my phone and start playing a game I had on it. I thought this'd be fun.

"Harry come'er." I said and he did.

"Not meaning to sound rude but can I go to your house I'm not having fun." I said and he smiled sympathetically.

"Yeah so you know your way back or?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said and got up.

"See you later." He said and I just waved at him and Lou because the boy on the bench in his phone has yet to acknowledge my presence.

I was walking to the house when I tripped over some uneven pavement. Son of a bitch. Adding that to my list.

I got up brushing myself off and looking around and seeing if anyone saw that embarrassing moment which no one saw so I walked back to the house quickly before making a more fool of myself.

When I got there it was empty as I expected. Auntie Anne and Uncle forgot-his-name were surgeons so they work a lot.

I went up to my room closing my door and locking it. I just grabbed my guitar. And strummed a few cords.

Na na, na na na, na na
I miss you, miss you so bad
I don't forget you, oh it's so sad
I hope you can hear me, I remember it clearly

The day you slipped away
Was the day I found it won't be the same

Na na, na na na, na na
I didn't get around to kiss you goodbye on the hand
I wish that I could see you again, I know that I can't
I hope you can hear me, 'cause I remember it clearly

I had to stop. I was crying unconditionally. I just miss my mum. She's just gone. I never get to see her any more, touch her, get comforted by her. My whole life was gone. My everything was gone.

*Harry's POV*

When me and the guys walked in the door I heard sobbing.

"Shit." I cursed running up the stairs.

I start beating on Niall's door. "Niall are you alright?" I asked panicked.

"Niall please open the door." I said and Zayn and Louis came up the stairs.

"Is he alright?" Louis asked concerned.

"I don't know he's not answering. Niall please open the door." I yelled.

"Who's Niall?" I heard Zayn whisper to Louis.

"Really mate? We just met him less than 30 minutes ago." Louis said smacking him upside the head.

I bent down grabbing the key from under the mat. "Go in my room." I told them.

I opened the door and closed it as I went inside. He was crying on the bad shaking. I ran over to him and held his head to my chest.

"Niall-" he cut me off.

"I didn't even get to say bye. And she's just gone." He said crying.

"Shh shh. Just let it out Niall. And breathe." I told him.

I began to rock him and caress his face. "It's gonna be okay." I told him.

He was slowly winding down sobs turned into cries which turned into whimpers and then it was nothing.

He pulled away and wiped his face. "I'm so sorry." He apologized.

"Look Niall. It's okay I'll always be there for me when you need me. I know you're going through a really tough time but I will be here for you. You need to know I'm not the same kid I was a couple years back. I'm more maturer Harry. I can't say that about my boyfriend really but still. Know that I love you and I'm always here to talk or a shoulder to cry on." I said and he smiled at me because he mentioned Louis immaturity and because he'll be there for me.

"Thank you Harry." He said hugging me.

"It's no problem I said hugging him back.

When I did leave out his room I went into mines. Zayn and Louis looked at me as I walked in.

"He's fine." I said sitting down on the bed.

"So is he cute? Smart? Special talents?" Zayn asked.

"He had to bury his mother this week. And almost just passed out just a minute ago Zayn." I scolded.

"Oh gosh. Sorry I didn't mean-, I didn't even-, shut up Zayn." Zayn said.

"Yeah shut up Zayn." Louis agreed.

My cousin just had a breakdown and in all honesty I'm glad I could be there for him even though I wish it didn't happen.