Chappie 9

What this picture says to me:

"Yeah bitches move out the way because my fierce ass squad walking through."

Love it cause Ziall thinks they're too cool for jackets too.

*Louis POV*

I sipped my Starbucks as I texted Harry.

"LOUISSSS." I hear my name being called and I rolled my eyes and turned around to look at Zayn.

"Do you like this one?" He asked.

We were basically back to school shopping. And he had on a black and blue flannel white shirt and black skinnes.

"Yes. I swear you rock the shit out of flannels." I said and he smiled.(A/N: I think that Niam rocks thee absolute shit out of flannels tbh.)

He went back in the changing room. And I waited. A girl walked past me drinking Starbucks on her phone. Basic bitch.

Zayn came back out in another nice outfit. The shirt was white with the words 'Cool Kids Don't Dance' and some black jeans.

"Fuck it up Zayn." I said and he laughed going back in.

I sipped my Starbucks and looked at the message from Harry.

Baby😘😩👬💍: WHY ARE YOU WITH HIM!

Me: First off turn the caps lock off because I don't know who you're texting like that. And second babe he's my best friend. Since before you and he'd look a fool if I didn't help him.

Baby😘😩👬💍: Sorry boo. And let him look a fool.

Me: No I don't have my friends out there looking bad. And stop being mean to him you don't even know the story.

Baby😘😩👬💍: I do.... Niall told me. And he felt guilty. But still I know Zayn probably tried something.

Me: Why do you think he's such a bad person. He's not and if he was I wouldn't still be his friend. And this only just started when Niall came.

"Fuck face." Zayn yelled and I looked up.

He had on a sleeveless top with a snake on the front of it and black skinnies.

"I love that." I said.

"Thanks." He said going back in.

I walked over to the basin to throw away my empty Starbucks drink. I knew I should have got the Trenta. I should've went with my first mind. Damnit Lou.

I looked down at my phone and Harry text back.

Babe😘😩👬💍: WHY CANT I PROTECT MY COUSIN! He just lost his mother for goodness sake and Zayn's trying to get in his pants why would I let him.

Harry was beginning to piss my the fuck off.

Me: I told you about that caps lock. And you can't use that excuse for everything. And stop talking about my best friend because I do not play when it comes to him. He is like my brother. And quit playing with me because your name in my phone can just become another number.

Babe😘😩👬💍: I'm sorry Lou. But how can you prove to me that he wasn't trying to get into Niall's pants?

Me: Because he was being nothing but nice and keeping his distance. He even bought him wings because Niall is lactose and tolerant. He also taught him how to play FIFA better than I do! But you don't have to worry Zayn doesn't like Niall anymore.