Chappie 22

[not edited]

*Niall's POV*

I got up not being able to wipe a smile off my face. I had the best birthday ever. Legit best birthday ever, even though my mom wasn't with me she still was. I grabbed the bracelet Zayn got me and grabbed my drawing sliding it in my book bag and then heading down stairs.

Harry was the carpool today and he wanted Starbucks so I got up early with no problem. We went out to his car and got in. I just climbed in the backseat and we went to Louis'. First thing Louis did when he got in the car was bring Harry in for a warm kiss before breaking apart and closing the door. They will always remain cute to me. Then we were off to Zayn's. I don't know I was just really wanted to see Zayn.

When we pulled up in front of his house Harry honked the horn like a maniac and I saw Zayn come out with a big canvas. Holy shit! Were we supposed to paint on a canvas. Fuck.

He came and got in the car. And I looked at him and the project. He laughed.

"It was for extra credit." He said and I wiped the imaginary sweat off my forehead.

He smiled shaking his head. "Good Morning." I said to him.

"Morning Niall how was your birthday yesterday." He said and I pointed to my phone so he understood I wanted to text him instead.

Me: It was great. You really made me feel like a prince yesterday.

Zen: Oh it's no big deal. I guess I was making up for Liam not being able to be there and do it for you.

I think he just threw shade. I find it hilarious though.

Me: I really had a great time. And I even have on the bracelet.

Zen: I see. It compliments your wrist quiet nice if I must say so.

Me: oh shut it. Have you talked to your boyfriend.

Zen: He's not my bf but have you talked to yours.

Me: Damn no. He didn't even send me a cute morning text.

Zen: Well then. Good morning beautiful I hope that you've had the best birthday ever. I do feel bad that I couldn't be there with you to cuddle you to death but I hope you've managed. It's Monday but let's make it count, I'll text you later but have a nice day love xx.

I blushed. That was so cute.

Me: that was so cute Zayn.

Zen: well somebody had to do it.

Me: damn if you keep doing it I might just fall for you instead.

Something clicked in my head then. Did I really just text that. But what can I say my thumbs work faster than my mind sometimes. Which is just a exaggeration because scientifically your actions can't work faster than what it's told to do so yeah.

Zen: You flirt.

Me: it just came out

Zen: that's what he said.

Me: you are so dirty.

Zen: I know.

I looked up and he was smirking at me and he grabbed my legs putting them on his lap. Then he just looked at me for a second. I mean from head to toe.

Me: Staring problem?

Zen: I swear if you didn't have a boyfriend.

Knowing me I had to blush. I looked at me and winked. Kicked him a bit and he laughed.